Workout plans?

Options
I've been trying to stick to a workout plan, but it typically fails within a month.
What plans have been successful for you?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    For me, workout dvds with a full schedule work the best for me. I just need someone to tell me what to do and when so just opening up the calendar, knowing which workout to do and then doing what I'm told takes all the thinking out of it for me and I get it done!

It also depends the type of workout. If I'm just not into they type of workout (like, I don't really like bootcamp-style workouts), I'm more likely to quit.

Feel free to friend me if you need some ideas and to find something that you can stick with! :D
  • alejandro_08
    alejandro_08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Keeping a workout journal! It's all about doing more every workout whether it be lifting more weight or doing more reps and even doing it in a shorter amount of time. I'm a believer that a weight training workout shouldn't be fun, if it is your not working hard enough, your body responds best to stimuli that would hinder its excistence, thus the response is typically muscle growth and adipose tissue utilization! Hope this helps add me anytime!! Cheerios!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    The plan that has worked the best for me has been doing what I love to do. I LOVE lifting, so I found a lifting program to follow. I love hiking so I make sure to get as much in of that as I can. Think about what movement makes you happy and do that.
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Drift2342 wrote: »
    I've been trying to stick to a workout plan, but it typically fails within a month.
    What plans have been successful for you?

how does it fail?