30 day shred

Options
does this actually work? anyone had real success with it? let me know please.

Replies

• EveCox24
    EveCox24 Posts: 1
    Options
    My best friend and my sister swear by it! Good luck!!
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    I completed 22 of 30 workouts with 30 Day Shred but was really busy and out of town a lot (so I didn't always eat properly) and I was impressed with 1) toning of my body including arms, shoulders and legs and 2) improved cardio stamina.

I've since moved on to Jillian's latest video, 'Ripped in 30' (just started Week 2) and like the variety of this dvd better. If you consider yourself a 'fit' person, 30 Day Shred may seem easy and not that challenging. In both dvds she has a beginer and an advanced version to follow. Either one will make you sweat, I like Ripped in 30 b/c it has 4 weeks/levels and 30DS only has 3.

If you really want a good workout, try JM "Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism", that one really gets your heart-rate up!

Good luck!
  • Sukari78
    Sukari78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes it works!!! She is an amazing trainer and you feel the changes and see them in days. I seen a difference after working out with the 30 Day Shred for only 3 days!!!!
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It really does work. i finished this dvd on sunday and in 30 days id lost 6lb and a total of 11 inches from my waist, hips and thighs.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Yup I did! Did it twice with running...many others have too, get on board!!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did the shred in April faithfully I lost 10 pounds and 14 inches...
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    thank you all so much for your help, I think I'm going to add thsi to my wo. :-)