Looking for similar mfp friends for motivation

Options
nataliecatalie00
nataliecatalie00 Posts: 24 Member
edited June 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been on mfp for years but I never really use the "social" side of it. I'm not looking for a group, just some similar people that will help fill my status updates for motivation and what not. I'm 22, 5"6, and weigh 122. Also, I follow a plant based diet. I'm just focusing on toning and as much as I don't need to lose weight, it would be nice to be at 117.

It would be nice to have some people that are:
Female
20 to 45
and have an open food diary

Please post on here and share your stats/ goals and I will add you or feel free to add me.
:)

Replies

• Sher0712
    Sher0712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for years but I never really use the "social" side of it. I'm not looking for a group, just some similar people that will help fill my status updates for motivation and what not. I'm 22, 5"6, and weigh 122. Also, I follow a plant based diet. I'm just focusing on toning and as much as I don't need to lose weight, it would be nice to be at 117.

It would be nice to have some people that are:
    Female
    20 to 45
    and have an open food diary

Please post on here and share your stats/ goals and I will add you or feel free to add me.
    :)

You can add an 24 and currently at 127lb but my weight goal is 104 so far I lost 4 pounds in two weeks from this app
  • wintergirl222
    wintergirl222 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey (: I find open food diaries really motivate me as well. I'm 23 and am looking to drop weight. Want to add me?
  • MisRka
    MisRka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'7, 27 and about 128 lbs right now. I have been using MFP since January and have lost almost 20 lbs. My goal is to lose a few more pounds and then focus on building a bit of muscle. I have been a vegetarian for the last ten years-although I do occasionally eat fresh seafood now that I live near the ocean. My diary is open to friends :)
  • olivesplan
    olivesplan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6 and 127 lbs at the moment. My goal weight is around 117 lbs and I'm looking to tone up as I go as well. I am also transitioning to veganism during this time!!