hello everyone

Options
My name is kerlange I started this program on may 15 with 158 pounds now I am 146 pounds love it, I need some more motivation because I am scared to go back to my old habits, I don't exercise I just do portion control and watch what I eat and also i a sugar fan love my morning coffee. Please any advice will help

Replies

• alejandro_08
    alejandro_08 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great! To you ever plan on getting into a workout routine? Feel free to add me, I'll put it to you this way after I'm done lifting weights I'll eat an Oreo cookie ice cream sandwich, only 260 calories but I don't feel as bad after a workout lol that's how I get away with it!
  • whyteorchid
    whyteorchid Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mmm... coffee. I'm with you on that. Plus I got sugar addict boyfriend in the house. Like had Chocolate creamer for coffee and he was drinking it like chocolate milk. Lol We both are big foodies so it's really hard when are first thoughts for spending time together is to go out to eat. So hopefully I too can change these habits and stick with them. I started today by purchasing enough chicken that there won't be left overs to nibble on, and squash to pair it with. Wish us luck. Or better yet friend me and you can see when I update how it did go later! And of course good luck to you regardless.
  • getright150
    getright150 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki and its indeed a struggle I've started paying more attention to portions and I'm a sugar addict to so I started working out because I have a lot I'm trying to lose
  • kristencarol
    kristencarol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a sugar addict too! Today is my first day with black coffee and it's not as brutal as I remembered. I think the key is to limit sugar and treat yourself every once in a while. And even when you treat yourself, limit the amount of sugar. After a while of no sugar, any bit will taste heavenly! Keep up the good work- hope I can have results like you!
  • onabologne
    onabologne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a craver. First sweet then salty over and over again. It is a crazy cycle. How about sugar free fat free creamer for your coffee
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far.