Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for fitness pals..into Insanity T25 BBL Cardio

Here to support all and make friends to journey with

Replies

• ibrahim_mojaddidi
    ibrahim_mojaddidi Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting T25!, let's do this !
  • EmiaDee
    EmiaDee Posts: 4 Member
    Id love to have the fitness for insanity or t25.. although at this moment in time I fear a heart attack. Very inspiring though! You can do it!!! :-D xx
  • gemma280
    gemma280 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm on my second round of insanity! Just started week 3 of month 1 :smile:
  • kirstie682
    kirstie682 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I've been doing t25 for a while now. I'm currently on the Beta cycle, I must say it is rough on your joints
    ( lol), but I have lost about 30 pounds or more in two months or so. What are your thoughts on Insanity? Thought of trying that, but I'm a little intimidated
  • hannahbuckner14
    hannahbuckner14 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm on week 2 of beta cycle in my first round of T25! I've only lost a couple pounds and a few inches but it's starting to become discouraging. Any info on clean eating or iifym? I'm thinking if I tweak my diet I may lose more
  • blessedwbest121
    blessedwbest121 Posts: 9 Member
    I do Insanity and Zumba! I love them both! Everyone feel free to add me, I'm new here!
  • mary786mfp
    mary786mfp Posts: 5 Member
    I do t25, one alpha and one beta per day. I know that isn't how it is supposed to be done but it's been great for me. I did find that the weeks i did t25, wasnt great on the scales but was fab for fat loss. Overall 10% down on fat loss. AH. I used to do insanity but my knees can't handle it anymore!