insanity workout? anyone?

Options
Gbemiee
Gbemiee Posts: 18 Member
Has anyone tried the insanity workout, need some motivation. I want to start tomorrow.

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I completed it 3 times in the past 2 years. I still do one Insanity workout a week. Good luck with the program.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I love insanity! Love Shaun t!
  • mkateweis
    mkateweis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity 3 times and am in first week of Insanity Max 30. Love Shaun T.
  • Gbemiee
    Options
    Wow! Thanks Guys! *fingers crossed*
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am planning on doing this after I finish Body Revolution! I have it sitting ready to go! I'm nervous. Good luck!
  • mary786mfp
    mary786mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it
  • Xo_c_e_b_xo
    Xo_c_e_b_xo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the insanity package but I've done a few classes at the gym , I really enjoyed it ! Although I struggle with the burpees and press ups as my arms are really weak
  • labronze19
    labronze19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the 30 minute, total body insanity workout that was profiled in Men's Health in the beginning of 2015. It's done 3 times a week, leaving you plenty of time to rest up or focus on other fitness related pursuits.
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just completed Insanity Max 30 and it is intense and amazing!!! Love this workout!!!! Worth every minute you feel like dying lol
  • maryerline
    maryerline Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Shaun T is the best. I just completed Day 3 and while I take many breaks and am nowhere near as fast/hardcore as they are I love it and always feel like I got a great workout. Even the people in the video take breaks. I can't wait to see how I improve by the end of the program. Add me if you want an Insanity buddy. Good luck!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Insanity: Tried it a couple of times, and got bored with it.......Insanity MAX: 30: Love it
  • Gbemiee
    Options
    Thanks guys, this is motivating. I woke with a terrible start but I'm going to start with the fit test this evening. Labronze would check out the 30 minutes work out.
  • Gbemiee
    Options
    Ohh I'm adding you all as friends if you don't mind
  • Gbemiee
    Options
    Lol thanks Laura
  • Gezabella
    Gezabella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and it's great! I definitely recommend doing it!!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    1 day and 1 week left! I hit a rough patch the last few days with fatigue etc but today I was back on it stronger than ever, so don't be disheartened if you hit a wall at some stage.

Doing T25 next including Gamma, Shaun T is a great motivator.
  • mrsbrwn86
    mrsbrwn86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to input these workouts into this app? I'm doing the T25 series and would like to have more than just my steps counted if possible. Thanks for the help!!
  • labronze19
    labronze19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here's the link: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/new-insanity-workout

I also tend to lengthen the time for each exercise, so I'll do 30 seconds instead of 20. I also do as much as I can within the workout to make it more difficult (add more rounds, etc).
  • Gbemiee
    Options
    Thanks!. Vintage! Wow you almost done. Mrsbrwn, U could try getting something to monitor calories burned then add them as new exercises.