Looking for vegan friends!

Options
anyone out there?! Looking for vegan buddies preferably with open diaries so I can get ideas from what you eat, and maybe I can reciprocate! Also in the midst of doing Jillian Michaels Bodyshred and looking to communicate with others in the same or similar situation. Add me if you're in need of friends! ☺️ I am nice.

Replies

• likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me-- I sometimes eat small amounts of feta cheese but am otherwise plant based and try to keep my diet interesting
  • Taireina
    Taireina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is great, I'm also looking for vegan friends on a program! I just started TLS (TLSSlim.com/isosovereignty) which is not normally a vegan program so being able to talk to others in a similar situation would be wonderful!
  • lady_mishegas
    lady_mishegas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm nice. Also vegan. Would love new friends with open or friends only diaries so I can see what other vegans eat!!
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, friend! High protein vegan with open diary here! :) Plant muscles are the best muscles! <3
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Another vegan here. add me :smile:
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey - I am mostly vegan, just starting weight loss again. From Devon, UK. :)
  • terrenceobrien1
    terrenceobrien1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've recently transitioned to plant based foods.
  • Peanutbetter
    Peanutbetter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, but I'm not trying to loose- just maintain and eat a bit better so, while vegan, I eat a good amount of junk :D
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm transitioning from a vegetarian to vegan diet and recently started trying to lose weight again! Would love vegan friends to help motivate me with my diet change and also just to take inspiration from :smile:
  • santiac217
    santiac217 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    anyone out there?! Looking for vegan buddies preferably with open diaries so I can get ideas from what you eat, and maybe I can reciprocate! Also in the midst of doing Jillian Michaels Bodyshred and looking to communicate with others in the same or similar situation. Add me if you're in need of friends! ☺️ I am nice.
    Hi Im new here and Iam almost vegan!
  • santiac217
    santiac217 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Iam trying ti be vegan too! I have Hypothyroidism and I have to lose 20 pounds at least!
  • GertrusiveThoughts
    GertrusiveThoughts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more vegan friends :)
  • AishaCee
    AishaCee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me :)
  • beckadavidson735
    beckadavidson735 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey vegan friends! I'd love to connect too :)
  • vegan_flowerchild
    vegan_flowerchild Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm vegan and have been vegan for three years:)
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Been Vegan since 2008. My log is crap, but then again, not trying to lose, just eat enough for my goals.