New and wanting friends for support and chats!

Options
alizeepa
alizeepa Posts: 16 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone my name is Lizzie I'm 28 and new to this app. I live in London, England and have been on a fitness/clean eating plan since Easter and I've already lost over a stone (that's 20 lbs if you're in the US). I'm 5"7 and now weigh 10 stone but my goal weight is 9.5 stone. I work out at the gym anywhere between 4-6 times a week, I mainly do running, bike, elliptical and I go to aquagym once a week too. I eat healthily but I'm an emotional eater and get cravings (I love sugar the most), I'm looking for friends so we can motivate eachother! I'm single and have no kids, I work full time. Would love to make friends from anywhere but especially great if you're in London so that we can (potentially) hangout too and workout or starve together haha. Good luck to everyone in your weight loss x

Replies

• amdevns23
    amdevns23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're really on the right track, good job!! I could also use some friends to stay motivated :)
  • sabela1984
    sabela1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!! London too
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello. You've made significant progress thus far, so congratulations to you for that. I am from the U.S. but you're welcome to add me if you want.