Guuuyyyssss....!

Options
13»

Replies

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Where's the Pie..they said there'd be Pie?
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    999tigger wrote: »
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

I was afraid someone would say that
    :disappointed:

Just ignore the old misery. Im pleased for you that you are feeling great and hope you make progress towards your goal today. The sun is shining here. I will feel great after ive hit my tragets at the gym today.

I didnt realise it was group, the grope was much better.

This thread has brought much joy my way. Don't ruin it by calling me 'the old misery'. Why would you bring negativity to a positive thread?

Ahhhh... You were trolling. Don't take being called "old misery" so seriously and start a fight, please :cold_sweat:

I think it was the one calling him Old Misery that started it all. He was enjoying himself and interacting with the thread. So the fight starting isn't on him. Now please ask about the pie thingy.

I'm guessing the pie thingy has nothing to do with blueberries and whip cream, does it? :open_mouth:

It has more to do with a peach and some cream. Some whip cream.

Now 112 is stuck in my head. Thanks.
    *hums Peaches & cream at her desk*
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    The herpes.

/thread

before it spreads.

I was afraid someone would say that
    :disappointed:

Just ignore the old misery. Im pleased for you that you are feeling great and hope you make progress towards your goal today. The sun is shining here. I will feel great after ive hit my tragets at the gym today.

I didnt realise it was group, the grope was much better.

This thread has brought much joy my way. Don't ruin it by calling me 'the old misery'. Why would you bring negativity to a positive thread?

Ahhhh... You were trolling. Don't take being called "old misery" so seriously and start a fight, please :cold_sweat:

I think it was the one calling him Old Misery that started it all. He was enjoying himself and interacting with the thread. So the fight starting isn't on him. Now please ask about the pie thingy.

I'm guessing the pie thingy has nothing to do with blueberries and whip cream, does it? :open_mouth:

It has more to do with a peach and some cream. Some whip cream.

Now 112 is stuck in my head. Thanks.
    *hums Peaches & cream at her desk*

I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend. Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine.

^YUSSSSS! Someone who knows it!
  • 503ecc
    503ecc Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yep, no clue how this discussion started but think I do on where it's gone.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I calculated... at the current rate of decline.... this thread will be deleted by page 4.....
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I calculated... at the current rate of decline.... this thread will be deleted by page 4.....

You think? :open_mouth:
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine :)
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

it all got very dull after you left..... story of my life.. bad timing! haha
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine :)

Why not the bottle?

it all got very dull after you left..... story of my life.. bad timing! haha

Whoops! :sweat_smile:
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    A sleeping pill