Animal Magnetism - Week 1 of the True Blood Challenge

Options

Replies

• sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am actually pretty good with staying under my calorie goals and consuming my water. Where I have my weakness is with exercise. I just have a hard time getting motivated to exercise every day. When I do exercise, which is honestly at least three times a week I go to the pool and swim for an hour at least. I burn about 728 calories an hour swimming so I will definitely be focusing on that. I think since I have alot of weight left to lose, with some encouragement, I could be a real asset to the team.
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey all! It seems like we have such a great team. I love that this competition lasts a while, so if we do have a bad week we can make up for it. I'm starting the C25K, and I was doing 30 Day Shred before I found out I had to have surgery. (Gallbladder removal). I'm going to Navarre Beach next week, so I'll try to maintain and exercise while I'm there. We got this!
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Alcide is soooo hot.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Oh, yes! :smile:
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    The couch 2 5K programme is so good, it really does work. I never thought I'd make it to 5K at the beginning of the year. now just trying to improve my time.

Also testing my updated signature
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i believe I have been added to the team...but i dont have the updated list w/ me on it :/

yup yup you are part of the team! :bigsmile: YAY!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options

Oh, yes! :smile:

:love: oh yeah!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    The couch 2 5K program is so good, it really does work. I never thought I'd make it to 5K at the beginning of the year. now just trying to improve my time.

If you are trying to get the team banner added here ya go:

Copy this, paste it in the signature box, and remove all the *'s:

[*img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/team_animal_smaller.jpg[/img*]
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The couch 2 5K programme is so good, it really does work. I never thought I'd make it to 5K at the beginning of the year. now just trying to improve my time.

I've also start the c25k program. Today will be week 1 day 2. I'm really hoping I can run the 5k by the end of summer so I can participate in the annual trail run that we have here in the fall. Did it take you longer then the 9 weeks to be running the 5k?
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo Team!!! We are going to rock this challenge :bigsmile:

I have been slcking from exercising after losing 38 lbs so I needed something to kick my butt in gear! I like that we all have to support & depend on eachother to win this thing! If i was solo and just had to depend on myself I dont think I would workout as much SO i am in it to win it!

I have done 30 day shred & I use the elliptical at home alot. I just bought 2 Jackie Warner DVD's to try as well. Ive been running since the weather has been pretty nice lately.. I do a bunch of different things! I have been focusing on my midsection to get rid of my baby belly! My daughter is 20 months and I hold all of my weight there!

Rock on everyone!!

Yes, Alcide is so hot :smooched:
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Just wanted to make a note here of 2 members that I have added to your team since the very first team list was posted. They are:
    shaindi
    readytoowhere

Please add them to your friends list!

• AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Hi ladies, and gent!

Just wanted to make a note here of 2 members that I have added to your team since the very first team list was posted. They are:
    shaindi
    readytoowhere

Please add them to your friends list!

*smiles* Yup we sure did thank you for everything! :heart:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The couch 2 5K program is so good, it really does work. I never thought I'd make it to 5K at the beginning of the year. now just trying to improve my time.

If you are trying to get the team banner added here ya go:

Copy this, paste it in the signature box, and remove all the *'s:

[*img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/khartman22/TrueBloodChallenge/team_animal_smaller.jpg[/img*]

Thanks! That worked!!!
  • christinalin
    Options
    I'm still trying to get used to this thing! Yay go team!!! :) excited for this
  • bthurmon
    bthurmon Posts: 8
    Options
    testing my signature lol.
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Testing mine to.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Just in case no one has told you this today! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    UPDATE:

I have added the following member to your team:

notredame2011

Please friend her so she can join in the fun! :)

Thanks!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Just in case no one has told you this today! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

:)
    totally rocking it today!
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey guys check out this challenge (for those of you that haven't joined already) might be something that you're interested in. Could also do wonders for team Animal Magnetism! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/248883-100-mile-challenge-can-you-do-it