First week (again!) on a new weight loss plan

Options
I started MFP 6 days ago and seem to find it good. I did WW for several years some time ago and decided I need to track and be weighed in somewhere to be successful. This (hopefully) will motivate me as I see my success written down. I am 57 years old, a Grammy, a hairdresser, and I got 2 new knees in October 2014. I want to lose about 100 lbs and be much more active again. I used to walk a lot and am riding an exercise bike faithfully right now. Can anyone relate?

Replies

• karengetty1
    karengetty1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today I hit 10 lbs down. Now 90 to go. That is only a 2 digit number and looks better. I had quit tracking my food but will begin that again today. Anyone else my age (57) on here? I would like a friend for motivation.
  • ashwoja
    ashwoja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 51 with 45 lbs to lose - find it hard to lose weight. Only on this one what is the MFP
  • karengetty1
    karengetty1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My Fitness Pal is MFP. Where are you from? I am from PA. I have been on a "diet " of some kind or other for most of my adult life and have success and then get tired of doing it. Then I go up higher than I started. I feel like this is gonna stick this time. I need held accountable and by tracking my food here it is helping.