Hello *Waves*

Options
Hi all,

Have recently joined mfp in a mission to lose weight in order to have a second child :)

I have a beautiful son as a result of fertility treatment, and he is desperate to be a big brother!

Small steps will be my mission - could do with losing about 50% of my current weight, but that's too big to think about at the moment!

Look forward to making friends and keeping each other motivated!

SM

Replies

• ldando
    ldando Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, and welcome :)

This is a brilliant site and just seeing how everyone else is doing is great motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    *waving back*

Hi!! Good luck with the journey .... best piece of advice I can give is to not expect perfection, you'll have the odd bad day, but learn how to get over them quickly, with minimal damage and without beating yourself up!!

Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends xx
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Just remember small steps... we each are here for the same reason. You will find a lot of friends here and lots of support and motivation; this site is amazing. You will truly find it terrific. Please add me as a friend if you like.
  • raefost
    raefost Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    good luck, what wonderful motivation. don't spend too much time on the final goal set mini achievable goals. maybe 10lb in a month or similar,
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Good luck. I am also new here and have seen lots of support. Take small steps and soon they will add up to reaching a big goal.
  • Crissann
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Joined MFP because after a 30lb weight loss/5months I have seriously Plateaued! Have been very frustrated. Looking to change things up a bit so I reach my weight goal!