Have 300+ lbs to loose any others?

Options
2»

Replies

• dianamarymarsden
    dianamarymarsden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    shauna913 wrote: »
    Hi there!!! I have 150 pounds to lose n know about struggles...add me as a friend and we can support each other.

That would be great! Support is essential
  • dianamarymarsden
    Options
    GemeliaFP wrote: »
    I have 2 stone to lose, but I am here for you if you need any support and motivation :)

I don't know how to add friends as I am new to this but if you can add me please do. Support is so important.
  • dianamarymarsden
    Options
    shauna913 wrote: »
    Hi there!!! I have 150 pounds to lose n know about struggles...add me as a friend and we can support each other.

That would be great! Support is essential

I am new to this app and don't know how to add friends! If you can add me please do as support makes all the difference.
  • dianamarymarsden
    Options
    I have about 175lb to lose. It seems so unobtainable when you're looking at huge numbers like and I find myself unable to relate to people that have a 20-30lb goal. The best advice I can give is don't even look at that big goal number. Break it down into smaller, lessdaunting goals to strive for. Eventually those small goals add up to that big number. If you have a bad day, pick yourself up and try again tomorrow. Just don't stop. Right now, all together, I'm down about 47lbs... but it still feels like I have forever to go. I'm alllllllmoooost to the point where I look forward to going to the gym. There are still days where it's the last thing on earth I want to do, but I make myself go anyway. I think you should automatically burn double those days.

I can second checking into the unicity transformation. My dad did it last year and was very successful (He lost I think 59 or 69lbs in 13 weeks and came in 2nd place out of 2000+) All together he has gone from about 370lbs+ down to about 250-240lbs I think, in just over a year. I'm actually starting my transformation this week. I have been told I'm uncoachable, so we will see how that goes ;) I'm hoping the competition part will boost my motivation as it appeals to my competitive nature... I hate losing even more than I like winning (and I'm hoping more than I like DQ Blizzards and lounging in the tub with my nose in a book).

I have loads to loose and don't know how I even got to this! Please add me if you can as I don't know how to add friends yet as new to this app. Diana
  • puddle17
    puddle17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 35kgs to lose- not sure what that is in pounds? Would love to add people with large goals :) Feeling very positive about this community
  • dianamarymarsden
    Options
    You can add me I dont know how to add yet as new to this app! Diana
  • squadleader66
    squadleader66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys iam doing great and you guys keep up the good work too!
  • squadleader66
    squadleader66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    B)
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I'm very active on the site. I started with 100lb goal and I'm down 37lb in 78 days, I'm very motivated to be a better healthier me. Good luck
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    start 185 now 169 to go in 2 week lost 16 lbs
  • dianamarymarsden
    Options
    Well done!
  • getright150
    getright150 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki and I'm trying to lose 150 it's a struggle but WE CAN DO THIS !!!!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I have 110pounds to lose maybe more