Hello all my name is Joel. I am a newbie started a month ago want to keep it going!

Options
Trying to drop 20lbs and break through that plateau that I always find my self crashing into. This app is awesome and I figured contributing with the community might help me stick to it and who knows maybe I can help someone else stick to it aswell. I like to run in the mornings and am currently kicking my sugar habit. God I miss sugar lol. Stay and think positive good luck to all of you!

Replies

• loopylorna266
    loopylorna266 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're both doing the same things,how's this app working for you,and how's is your weight loss going x
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Well, I was thinking of being mean and posting pictures of chocolate bars but I figured since you're a newby, I'd be nice. I'll just leave this here.

Healthy-Foods.jpg
  • wheelman1985
    wheelman1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I have lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks since I started counting my calories. What makes things a lot easier for me is drinking nothing but water then I can use my calories on better tasting food lol. How is it going for you?
  • wheelman1985
    wheelman1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks for not putting pics of chocolate and candy @madhatter2013 Let's keep it healthy!