Brace yourselves... I'm trying to lose 200lbs

Options
its_mal
its_mal Posts: 18 Member
I'd like to learn from you all. Add me and I'll add you back. Time to get my body back. And do it the right way. #teamnoshortcuts

Replies

• kay_rove
    kay_rove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!
  • its_mal
    Options
    Thanks! I used to be athletic but excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent. And these past 7 years excuses are all I have made. I'm hype!
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You got this! There is no time like the present to make a turn around!
  • RobertDupuy
    RobertDupuy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hope to learn from everyone too. I lost 50 lbs last year.m This year I hope to lose another 50.

I would never have guessed what worked for me.....I doubt it would work for everyone, but I get really motivated from food documentaries....I am a real food diva now...declaring this food or that as evil and basically poison. I don't eat flour, I don't eat foods with added sugar. I don't even eat meat...

Doesn't work for everyone...but so far it's helped me...and finally, I thought I was good at jogging. At least I have always jogged my whole life. But I wasn't really good at it...been reading on what elite runners do, and that has motivated me as well.....to do a whole lot more than I ever did before. Interval training. Running more miles. Getting protein after a workout. Anyway good luck, hope to hear from you as you progress.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Just gotta take it one day at a time man, and you can easily do that in under 2 years if you have the will
  • getright150
    getright150 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki and I'm trying to lose 150 , so I know the struggle it's tough but we can do it !!!
  • Ms_Jojo
    Ms_Jojo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're halfway there already by making the decision to lose weight! :)
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Check out the Success Stories part of the message boards. Lots of people loosing hundreds of pounds, it's great motivation!!
  • bsw1985
    bsw1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am trying to lose a bunch too !!
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good luck Mal! Everyone else can add me too!
  • marybeth30ky
    marybeth30ky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this. Ive lost 163 lbs and still have 160 to go!
  • SSA878xO
    SSA878xO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! One day at a time & celebrate the little things!
  • Nike05
    Nike05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're on the right track - you can do it!
  • its_mal
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I downloaded this app. A lot of inspiration everywhere.
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose altogether 268 lbs. So far, since December I've lost 51 pounds. It's a long road to travel, but I'm taking my journey 10 lbs. at a time. I'm looking for friends to keep me company during our journey.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on making the first step. I have lost 169 lbs with 81 still to go. So I get the struggle of needing to lose a lot of weight. You can do this! There will be ups and downs but just keep pushing forward. Feel free to add me for additional support.
  • carleyjs
    carleyjs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose over 150! With perseverance and dedication we can do it! Add me :)