Flirty pms on MFP

Options

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I love flirting with my PMS…I think it appreciates the efforts.
    flirty pm's are ok too until they are gross. Some members don't understand the art of flirty pm's nor do they get a point when it's time to give up. Wow rant much?

I've got a rant. Why does your abbreviation for private messages show ownership? OP was referring to multiple private messages so 'pms' would be more acceptable. Granted, for the sake of not confusing "private messages" with bleeding vaginas, maybe something like "PMs" would have been better. either way, it should not be "pm's."

I've got a rant too since you want to correct people. PMS and bleeding vaginas, not the same thing. :D
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    flirty pm's are ok too until they are gross. Some members don't understand the art of flirty pm's nor do they get a point when it's time to give up. Wow rant much?

I've got a rant. Why does your abbreviation for private messages show ownership? OP was referring to multiple private messages so 'pms' would be more acceptable. Granted, for the sake of not confusing "private messages" with bleeding vaginas, maybe something like "PMs" would have been better. either way, it should not be "pm's."

I added an apostrophe to make a differentiation between the two. I am sorry I offended your sense of grammatical superiority.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

I've got a rant too since you want to correct people. PMS and bleeding vaginas, not the same thing. :D

To me it is.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

To me it is.

Obviously you don't have a vagina because you're wrong.
  • Alisontheice
    Options

To me it is.

Obviously you don't have a vagina because you're wrong.

Hahaha Love this!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I find this whole thread entertaining? :lol:
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Check your pm's Cali ;)
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love the Friday fun :-)
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    oops sorry that should be you're pm's bet their's a good won
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    this is the most hilarious thread i've read!
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of pms flying about :-)
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @Alisontheice

your messages sooo mage me smile ...add me please
  • Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Funny... Just funny
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love this lol

Who doesn't love flirty pms though :D
  • Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Like flirty... Hate pervy... Like do you want as much toe curling sex and orgasms you can handle... Smooth or what.... :#
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    That sounds pretty good to me? :)
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Nuttin wrong with receiving a few sweet pms
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have yet to experience this sensation