PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• brentopia
    brentopia Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I'm still about 13 months (and 20kg+) from where I want to be but this is me so far.

ctmnxc0jytl6.jpg

Fantastic job you're doing. Your hard work is continuing to pay off! Great great job! Kudos to you, sir!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    SO many inspirations I cant quote every single one of you but if you can do it, I can too!
  • edilbert72
    edilbert72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this week, all of you are my inspiration today. Thank you for sharing your be4 and afters
  • DocChelle
    DocChelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely not done yet, but I'm on my way! Still about 60-70 pounds to go for goal (I'm about 10 pounds less now than I was in the May picture).

Weight%20loss%20progress%20pic%201.jpg
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Keep it going, guys! You're an inspiration :)
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This thread is such an inspiration! It makes me know that my goal is do-able! Thank you guys for sharing your success photos. It gives me motivation when I need it!
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I'm still about 13 months (and 20kg+) from where I want to be but this is me so far.

Freaking awesome work man. Very nice to see, my shape was/is (but improving) similar to your before, nice to see the hard work paying off.

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good work to all
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I always get so much inspiration from this thread. For some reason, I often expect people to look tired and rung out when they lose a lot of weight, but they never do - they look younger, lighter (mentally) and awesome!

Well done everyone!
  • goldfishgoo
    goldfishgoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    linzee32 wrote: »
    82soa0qq5c8y.jpg

Such inspiration! I really needed this today. I've been walking every day (trying to get 4-5 miles a day). But today I was just tired and only did two. This photo inspires me to try again tomorrow and see how I can make a 6-month success story too! Thanks for posting!
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Awesome job, all!
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    84px3hi5r444.jpg
    Still a long way to go but I am sure you can see some difference ;)

Long way to go? Whaaaaat? Dude, you're there! Great job!!!
  • arizonahiker
    arizonahiker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Page after page of success stories. You all have done an incredible job and give all of us hope that one day we too will be on this page. Great job everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!