Hi there from Saskatchewan, Canada!!!

Options
Im so excited to lose weight!! I have 3 wonderful children, 11,7, and 4 mths. Now that I am done having children I would like to feel more comfortable in my own body. Ive always wanted to lose weight but never have stayed commited. Tomorrow it will be a week for me, Ive began to eat healthier and try to burn more calories each day. So all I can say is that it is hard work but Im ready and willing to become more healthier not only for me but for my family!!!

Replies

• ljakasweetness
    Options
    Im so excited to lose weight!! I have 3 wonderful children, 11,7, and 4 mths. Now that I am done having children I would like to feel more comfortable in my own body. Ive always wanted to lose weight but never have stayed commited. Tomorrow it will be a week for me, Ive began to eat healthier and try to burn more calories each day. So all I can say is that it is hard work but Im ready and willing to become more healthier not only for me but for my family!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    :smile: Welcome,
    after just being here for 5 days myself, I firmly believe that the water drinking is helping tremendously. I love the counter because I'm not a big fan of drinking water. Somehow, I am up to 10 glasses a day....
    I wish you much success :drinker: :drinker:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Hi!!! It's always fun to meet new people. I have a brother and his wife that live in Calgary Canada. I love my sister in laws accent. Good luck on your journey. Heidi:wink::flowerforyou: :wink:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can do it! all the best on your journey... just remember to be kind to yourself. Your three kids (especially your little one -congratulations by the way!) can make it hard to find time for yourself some days...on the days when you have not been able to work out, or get to the gym, do a few sets of lunges, a few sit ups and start fresh tomorrow.

All the best, from Victoria, BC

Heather

PS is there an accent in Calgary? :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck to you!
    I'm in Nova Scotia! =o)
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Thx so much!! It was my weigh in today and Ive lost 3 lbs!!! Its so great to see results and it gives you confidence that it can be done!! Good luck to everyone also!!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Thx!!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Ive always been trying to do the "water" thing, because everywhere and everyone is always talking about the 8 glasses a day. And now I am a believer. I find if Im not drinking water Im always looking for something to put in my mouth......and my mouth always feels dry. So Im a believer now too!!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    I was just in Calgary 2 weeks ago I love it there. But Im a small town kinda girl. Thx for your comment and good luck!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    LOL thats funny. I was just in Calgary two weeks go, but Im not sure about the accent. Right now its terrible weather here so Im not going out of my house if I dont have to!! Ive kinda set up my own room here in the computer room where I can do my situps and what not. Im actually wanting to get one of those exercise balls they look really neat. Have you ever tried one?
    Oh yea and thx for the congrats on my new born he gives me a real good work out too!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Thx so much!! Ive meet countless numbers of ppl from back east they are awesome ppl!!
  • slimmerme2010
    Options
    Wow you're from Saskatchewan!!! I was excited to see that. I'm from Saskatchewan! I moved to the USA 4 years ago and would love to chat with someone from back home who is trying to loose weight too. As soon as I figure out how to add a friend I'll add ya! Keep working hard! Talk with you soon.
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Wow you're from Saskatchewan!!! I was excited to see that. I'm from Saskatchewan! I moved to the USA 4 years ago and would love to chat with someone from back home who is trying to loose weight too. As soon as I figure out how to add a friend I'll add ya! Keep working hard! Talk with you soon.
    Thats awesome!!! What part of Saskatchewan are u from? You must like it down there if your still there, I dont think I could move this is my comfort zone I guess. Well I'll add u first if I figure out how, LOL. Good luck!