Hello!!

Options
Hi all, I'm new to My Fitness Pal. Just received Insanity Max 30 yesterday, and I'm reading everything I can and getting ready to start. I'd like to lose 40 pounds. Looking for motivation wherever I can find it. Thank you all for your motivating posts. God bless!!

Replies

• Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Feel free to add me (or anyone else for that matter) for additional support if you'd like. I started in 2011 and never took the time to network with others who were also on this weightloss journey. I'm kicking myself in the foot now because if I had, I'm pretty sure I would have reached my goal weight by now. I have about 100 pounds to go before I'm there! Good luck on losing 40 lbs. It took me since March 20th to lose 20 lbs (averaging about 1.5 a week) and I know you can too! :smile:
  • jellybeansrus69
    jellybeansrus69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Silly question but how do I add you as a friend? I think you're correct, the more support you can get, the better! Sounds like you're doing great
  • onabologne
    onabologne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to add friend s either
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You send them a frien request. Click on the username it'll take you to their profile. Then click on the little symbol that looks like a silhouette with a plus sign.
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    At least that's how it works on the iPhone app. Great profile picture by the way, the background is beautiful.
  • jellybeansrus69
    Options
    It worked!! In fact I sent you a request. The picture was taken in Wisconsin during the fall - it is beautiful. Thank you so much
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for some support x
  • jellybeansrus69
    Options
    Thank you, will do.