I've got 300+ Pounds to Lose! Let's be friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• beautifullyjaded13
    beautifullyjaded13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me too! i want to lose 70 lbs by march 2016 (when i turn 30 ) but i really need supportive friends who know the struggle!

• vofwillendorf
    vofwillendorf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ricky. My highest weight was 525, so I can relate to some of the challenges you face daily. I am on the way to my goal and would like offer my support and ask for yours.
  • kristenbarr
    kristenbarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello....if you are still adding people....please add me. I am working on losing another 115 lbs. I have lost 34 lbs so far. But I could use some support and willing to give it!
  • ImitatetheSun
    ImitatetheSun Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love your spirit! Add me and good luck on your journey!!!!!

• al3xfc
    al3xfc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Ricky! let be losing partners im also starting my journey i have to lose 173 so lets go along this path to become healthiest human beings. :) Already lost 18 lbs in a week and half doing carbs cycling and i could share the bit i know so far and will always support you!!! B)
  • Danatuckermax
    Danatuckermax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. And very well done, you!
  • fulltimelife
    fulltimelife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey Ricky. Lets see, I have removed 20+ lbs, and have another 100 lbs to go. Support is necessary (and fun!). Sending you a friend request :)
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I didn't realize this thread was bumped lol

Thanks everyone! :p
  • kristenbarr
    kristenbarr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    al3xfc wrote: »
    Hey Ricky! let be losing partners im also starting my journey i have to lose 173 so lets go along this path to become healthiest human beings. :) Already lost 18 lbs in a week and half doing carbs cycling and i could share the bit i know so far and will always support you!!! B)

18 lbs?? Wow! That is amazing! I have to ask how? Keep up the great job!
  • TheBigDirection
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey Ricky. Lets see, I have removed 20+ lbs, and have another 100 lbs to go. Support is necessary (and fun!). Sending you a friend request :)
    Hello....if you are still adding people....please add me. I am working on losing another 115 lbs. I have lost 34 lbs so far. But I could use some support and willing to give it!
    DataSeven wrote: »
    I still have about 100lb to lose. I have been using and logging on MFP for about a year and a half. Have lost 126 lbs to date. Feel free to add me.

Good job everyone!
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    If anyone is looking for a good support/challenge group, come and join MOBO MOTO (morbidly obese and motivated). We're a small, drama-free group that does lots of challenges (like a "new exercise" challenge or "healthy recipes") and often have PRIZES for the winner, like a $50 amazon gift card!

If you have trouble joining, message me and I'll send an invite.

I've lost 100 pounds but still have 200 to go, so I'm here for the long haul!

Karen in Maine
  • kdylindatm
    kdylindatm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    DataSeven wrote: »
    I still have about 100lb to lose. I have been using and logging on MFP for about a year and a half. Have lost 126 lbs to date. Feel free to add me.

Good job everyone!

I am KDYLINDA. I cannot figure out how to add you as a friend. Please send me a request. I am new. I have had this app for ages but never really put it to use. I have approximately 300lbs to lose. I will support you on your journey & I would appreciate support from others...thanks!

• LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lore and I'm fairly new to MFP. Started my journey in December and have lost 51 lbs. and have about 217 left. I would love to join this group, but I cannot exercise because of my disabilities.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Add me!! :)
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Add me!! :)
    kdylindatm wrote: »
    I am KDYLINDA. I cannot figure out how to add you as a friend. Please send me a request. I am new. I have had this app for ages but never really put it to use. I have approximately 300lbs to lose. I will support you on your journey & I would appreciate support from others...thanks!

Added! =)