Popcorn will make you FAT!!! DONT EAT IT!!!

Options
Matilda_Swan
Matilda_Swan Posts: 3,342 Member
Just kidding!!! I am bored and being a troll!!!

Funny giffs please!!!!

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    L9zp1WO.jpg
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ha, well - I love popcorn. I happened to be eating a lot of it when I hit my weight peak in my mid-20s, but not a ton else, not more than usual, or so it seemed, probably I did. I later learned that meds might have had something to do with the very fast weight gain, but before any of it made sense, my mom, who grew up on a farm, saw me eating it one day, and things clicked for her - "Tomatoey, corn is what we used to feed the pigs! It's the popcorn!"

(Like it might have had something to do with it, because I made it the good way - popped in hot oil over the stove, with a nice topping of butter.)

I guess I reminded her of the piggies? Lol
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I 100% blame copious amounts of popcorn for my weight gain. I was eating at least 10 snack packs a day, everyday.
  • t25fan29ny
    t25fan29ny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Skinny pop is fine . I eat a small bowl everyday . I went from a size 24 plus size now I'm a size 6
  • 3stepsahead
    3stepsahead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mvp96fXOI11t08vgjo1_400.gif
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was eating popcorn, when I saw this post! lol
  • Carol_
    Options
  • Carol_
    Options
  • teresa_garcia29
    teresa_garcia29 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I guess the best popcorn is air popped with little to no salt no butter. Im headed out to look for machine tmw afternoon...
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Oh nos, I don't know which one to post first!! o:)

funny-pictures-of-popcorn.jpg
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    funny-pictures-eating-popcorn.jpg
  • blankiefinder
    Options
    Help, I can''t stop! Who knew there were so many fun popcorn gif's :D

Funny-popcorn-cinema.jpg
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Smartfood Delight popcorn is pretty reasonable in calories and it is air-popped as well. The kind I am referring to come in the bags with a white background and not a black background. The white bags are reduced fat. It says on the bags that the Sea Salt flavor is only 35 calories per cup (140 calories for 3.5. cups) and the White Cheddar is also only 35 calories per cup (130 calories for 3.5 cups). If you see it, check it out. My favorite is the sea salt flavor - satisfies that salt craving for me.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Demi-Lovato-Popcorn-Gif.gif
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Just kidding!!! I am bored and being a troll!!!

Funny giffs please!!!!

squirrel_zps3xjcnpah.gif
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    nothing_like_popcorn_with_a_movie-15084.gif

Ha! I used to work at a movie theater that had the poppers in the back so we would have to fill those same bags up to transfer it to the concession stand. When the employees would screen a movie, we would take the giant bag in the theaters with us!! Makes popcorn fights pretty awesome too.

Also, damn you op, now I want popcorn!!! And I have an air popper but I do use a pretty good amount of butter...