Any protein world success stories??

Options
gemmi33
gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
Hi everyone, I have just purchased a tub of vanilla protein powder by slender blend and was wondering if anyone has got any experience with this?

Any tips would be much appreciated, I need to shed 22lbs

Replies

• cazzaisdabest
    cazzaisdabest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Have been doing protein world for 19 days... First week most 7lbs, second week 1lb and have lost one more as of this morning. So 9lbs in 19 days. I'm pretty happy with this. 2x shakes a day with 1% milk and then a bowl of weetabix for dinner with 1% milk. Calorie intake a day about 1100kcals and going to the gym for 50mins a day.
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Thanks for sharing :-) you must be so pleased.
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two. I like it a lot so far, very filling. Doing a shake in the A.M. 7am, snake, 11 or 12pm. shake for lunch around 1 or 2pm, then dinner around 6-7.
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I got vanilla and I use almond milk I like it a lot
  • Dulve24696
    Dulve24696 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using the unflavored slender blend to avoid the sugar. I have my morning shake with vanilla almond milk, chia seeds, ground flaxseed, & greens superfoods. My other shake is just my almond milk & slender blend. I take all my pills (multi vitamin and fat burner) and count my macros. I also do hiit as am workout of choice. I have recently started to lose weight after 2 months of this finding out from a friend that I should cut out all fruit in my diet, no rice or pasta as carbs, and do an additional 30min of cardio a day to my workouts. I am considering calling this last canister my last with protein world if I don't change any further. 5lbs in 2 months is rediculous. Don't know what else to do...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!