Coffee??

Options
go4me1
go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
who drinks it?? I LOVE it!!! I take mine with creamer or milk.

Replies

• f_jorissen
    f_jorissen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an espresso addict...
    I order coffeebeans from all over the world
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me! I love coffee and can't imagine giving it up. :) I worked in a small indie shop in graduate school and we roasted our beans in house. It was great. I like African beans better than South American and Asian. And I take my cup with half and half.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Quad Americano every day. They can take my caffeine away when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I drink it black. For health reasons I just started drinking decaf.
  • HerkMeOff2
    HerkMeOff2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Coffee should only be drank black
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    LOVE coffee. Dark roast. I take mine with a TBS of half & half and a packet of Stevia.
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not the best in the world but I am a Kureg nut. I like it because I get a great variety and it's quick. At 430 in the morning I don't want to take time to mess with real beans to make a single cup.
  • MsJoisey
    MsJoisey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love coffee!! Dark roast with half and half and stevia. At night I brew an individual cup, sprinkle some cinnamon over the grounds, them sip and savor. Nice end to my day especially if it had been a bad one.
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've never really liked coffee, which is weird since I work nights. I used to drink soda for my caffeine, but switched to caffeine tablets as needed. I usually only need one or 2 a month.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Love coffee. I have a cup every morning for breakfast and usually at lunch. Sometimes black but usually with 2 tablespoons of Coffee Mate Extra sweet and creamy.
  • Ozzzzzzzzzz
    Ozzzzzzzzzz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Black Coffee makes me happy in the morning.
  • Daisies4Days
    Daisies4Days Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me! My splurge for my kitchen redo was a built in coffee maker. I use it several times daily. :)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    My dad would be so proud. I taught myself to appreciate black coffee since I started tracking calories. I used to fix it so it tasted like coffee ice cream. I honestly have no desire to put sugar in it anymore, though a little half and half is still nice once in a while.
  • jonnybhoy
    jonnybhoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I usually just have one cup a day (just black no sweetener), at home from my bean to cup machine or at work preground in my french press - life's too short to drink crap coffeee
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Blackity black black
  • keana55
    keana55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am AAAdicted to Millstone Hazelnut Cream with half and half but I log it faithfully. In moderation, it has helped me to lose 81 pounds. Staves off the hungries.
  • joannenicole451
    joannenicole451 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, coffee. I've become a bit of a coffee snob. I used to drink crappy coffee that was as much cream and sugar as it was coffee. Once I started drinking GOOD coffee, I realized that you only need cream and sugar to mask the awful flavors of cheap coffee. I drink mine black now. I buy a locally roasted Sumatran coffee and grind it with a manual ceramic burr grinder.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    I have a cup of iced coffee every single morning. I make it with a splash of almond milk and a couple splenda.

I make mine at home because I can't afford the daily prices of the Dunks and Starbucks of the world.

How do you make your iced coffee? It's getting to be routinely over 100F around here but I have yet to find a workable iced coffee recipe that doesn't make a gallon. My fridge isn't that big!
  • JuliannaEP
    JuliannaEP Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Coffee is life! I usually make a large French Press worth in the morning. After I have my morning hot cup, I'll let the rest sit & come to room temp. For lunch, or with lunch (depending on my day), I pour coffee in my Blender Bottle & shake it up with ice & a scoop of two of protein powder. Hello Mocha! My husband loves shaking his up with vanilla protein powder & a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!!!