Motivational you tube videos - who do you watch?

Options
Hi

While I work I often listen to You Tube videos. I'm not just looking for motivation but entertainment too. I discovered Elliott Hulse (Yo Elliot) who I love. He's motivational, philosophical and gives great advice. He lead me to the Hodge Twins who are silly but also entraining. I have got to the point where I think I've seen most of the videos on their channels.

Does anyone listen to anyone similar or have any recommendations?

Replies

• bmaw01
    bmaw01 Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I like Michael Chang. He's the guy who does the six pack shortcut videos. He has a few good videos and he introduced me to putting coconut oil on my dry chicken.

For true inspirational stories I love watching Sonny the 70 year old bodybuilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA

I also love watching The World's Oldest Bodybuilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRhIJlVcf2Q
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    "Eat not diet" - Mimi

She's rather new and I love watching her. Down to earth and seems like such a nice person.
  • quintinmasonjr24
    quintinmasonjr24 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think Kai green is awesome. I particularly like the YouTube video called a day in the Life of a body builder. I honestly like his philosophy on life and body building. There's no short cuts in life and he honestly had a really rough start in life and some how managed to turn his life around by channeling his negative energy into something positive.
  • Philip65875
    Philip65875 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I watch Elliot a lot also. Greg O'Gallagher has lots of motivation and Mike Mathews has a nice approach. CT Fletcher is funny as hell. Mike Rashid has a mix of workout advice vids.
  • wendytheroo
    wendytheroo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ObesetoBeast is awesome. It's hard not to get sucked into his story. His personality is so bright and positive. Grace Lee is also awesome. I actually like her because she's pretty straight forward and genuine. Less frills and pink sports bras with her.
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I watch Arnold Schwarzenegger... Not everyone will agree, but it works for me lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuAPPeRg3Nw
    I got a bad right ankle. Osteoarthritis and a teeny bit of cerebral palsy. I sometimes get sad thinking about it. When I get sad, I watch this video. These athletes are kicking so much *kitten*. I realize how silly I am for feeling sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead.
  • slassi37
    slassi37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I watch divaslimsdown, when I feel I can't do it, I turn her on and listen to her story and what she has done to get to the point she at now. May not be for everyone, but she's a big inspiration to me.
  • sid80
    sid80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jamcore training is really good on youtube, and I've started to do some workouts that Heidi Somers does for her bikini contest preps
  • rachtit
    rachtit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's the best
  • anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love Carly Rowena, The lean machines, joana soh (these are all trained to be personal trainers I believe), and the baking mad gym addict who is amazing to watch :smiley:

Will definetly check out some of those mentioned above :)