Show your weight report

Options
I'm very curious to see what other peoples' rate of progress looks like with weight gain.
zefq3orkbnsl.png

Replies

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

edited to delete as I'm still loosing fat, haven't started gaining yet - just browsing the forums!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    The chart from my bulk (Sept-Feb). I used Excel instead of MFP for my tracking

jpb6hx1zyqpv.jpg

• jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    schpitt wrote: »
    I'm very curious to see what other peoples' rate of progress looks like with weight gain.
    zefq3orkbnsl.png

I would love to do this but about a month or two ago, I had to swipe all my data from my phone because I couldn't open it and I failed to sync it with the PC so I lost a few of the weight increases I added. Does anyone know if there is a way to add in entries from when you starting gaining or is this impossible?
  • schpitt
    schpitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Interesting to see you also had a dip in the beginning Jimmmer. 5.5 kg in 2 months is massive, well done!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    schpitt wrote: »
    Interesting to see you also had a dip in the beginning Jimmmer. 5.5 kg in 2 months is massive, well done!

Thanks man!

I'm a smaller dude (5'6") so 5.5kg is a pretty decent amount of meat on me!

That dip up to 4/4th was a mini-cut, then I flatlined going to maintenance where I intended to stay for the summer. But about 4/11th one of my FLers was having a successful bulk and I was like, "you know what, a bit of quad and trap mass wouldn't hurt me..." and boom here I am, one mini-bulk later.

Weirdly, I didn't put any mass on until about the 25th, so I flatlined for 14 days and then, boom! I was up almost 2kg in a few days. Gaining mass is like losing weight for me: non-linear...

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Here's mine, it shows last cut plus current bulk/cut (I'm definitely getting quicker at this cutting malarkey). Can't wait to bulk again.dma0irguavc6.jpg