45+ and still in the game!

Options
i'm so excited about setting goals. including weight loss goals. right now...20 pounds overweight; before end of summer, it'll be in check. also learning to ride a bike and swim this summer. who said life stops after 40? keep it moving!

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    41 here....still very active, my wife likes to say...we are old at 40+...I disagree...it's just a number.

Play, have fun...be goofy....enjoy life!
  • INSANITY43
    INSANITY43 Posts: 142
    Options
    Turning 44 in August.....can't stop the clock...but who decided that we have to be old,heavy and out-of-shape! I want to live life to the fullest and to me that means healthy and fit!!!! Life may just begin at 40!!!!
  • cindysharp1
    cindysharp1 Posts: 20
    Options
    My husband and I are 46 and loving life. Getting Healthy for a long and prosperous life! We have a 3 month old grand daughter and can't wait for all the fun that awaits.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have NEVER been fitter!
  • lose40by40
    lose40by40 Posts: 14
    Options
    I will be 40 in August and my son will be two in July. Althought I am overweight (working on that problem), I have am excited about turning 40. I'm glad to hear that you have learn how to swim. Maybe I should take lessons. I want my body to look how I feel. Thanks for the post. I am still in the game also. :)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I turned 47 in April and I started tennis lessons last night. The day we stop wanting to try and learn new things is the day we are officially "old".