Five days into 30 day Shred.

Options
Hey everyone,
I recently started the 30 day shred. I love it! However, while know the workouts should be easier the more you do them, (i'm five days in) I don't want to get to used to each level for ten days. I want to work, sweat, and be just as exhausted everyday I do them. I love seeing my endurance go up, but I want to get the best results I can. After every work out I usually walk about four miles at a brisk pace and then go to work.

I have about 60lbs to lose before I'm even at a healthy BMI. I'm also currently clean eating.

Any suggestions?

I would also love to hear about the results and experience of other people who did this program!

Replies

• tatumlohse1
    tatumlohse1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 right now and it is much harder than level 1!! Something to look forward to. If it is too easy for you, you could always add more weights, go deeper into the squats and lunges, and jump higher! It's up to you to push yourself harder each day :) stick with it and good luck!!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Increase the dumbells.

Take a look at the 30-day shred group over on the groups side. :) There are 6 of us there.