My login streak isn't updating!

Options
ive been on MFP all day and it hasn't updated my log in streak! I even got a phone notification that said I need to log in by midnight to keep my streak.

I wonder what's wrong? :(

Replies

• soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Have you entered anything in your food diary? Just making sure because it's not clear from your post whether you have been logged in or logging all day.
  • breeezy1030
    breeezy1030 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    how do you get a phone notification?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Have you entered anything in your food diary? Just making sure because it's not clear from your post whether you have been logged in or logging all day.

You don't have to log in your diary to have your streak count, just log into the website or app.

I had that happen to me once before. Just send an email to support letting them know and they can fix it.
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

You don't have to log in your diary to have your streak count, just log into the website or app.

I had that happen to me once before. Just send an email to support letting them know and they can fix it.

You're right. I noticed that since I posted before. But I wish it didn't work that way. It's more meaningful, to me, if it means I've actually logged my food everyday. Since actually logging, not just opening the app on my phone, is what allows me to be successful.
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Log into the website on a web browser and not the app. This happens to me sometimes too
  • edenerasmus
    edenerasmus Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Here's the official MFP fix = and a link where you can automatically request it to be corrected. Worked in 30 seconds for me :)

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/94191-my-login-days-in-a-row-counter-is-incorrect-how-do-i-fix-this-
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    If you've missed a day, or MFP is playing up you can reset your number of days here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request