Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    is a question really a question if nobody hears the tree falling in the woods???
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Do you think everything has calmed back down now?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    bubaluboo wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Anybody remember that really funny time when someone answered two questions at length and seemed to be oblivious that it was anything but normal here?

Did I miss that? can you remember how far back?

Was it not obvious I'm dependent on someone else's memory to lead us to the page because it was so funny I think it's worth revisiting?
  • srazamora
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »

Has it really ever been calm here? Isn't it difficult to remain calm when you're constantly berated with questions?
  • srazamora
    edited June 2015
    Options

Has it really ever been calm here? Isn't it difficult to remain calm when you're constantly berated with questions?
    Is it possible I didn't really understand the definition of berated and thought it was somehow interchangeable with bombarded till after I posted it?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do you think it is like an interigation?
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Anybody remember that really funny time when someone answered two questions at length and seemed to be oblivious that it was anything but normal here?

Did I miss that? can you remember how far back?

Was it not obvious I'm dependent on someone else's memory to lead us to the page because it was so funny I think it's worth revisiting?

Shall we divide up the thread and search through? Shall I work forward from page 1?
  • rughead06
    Options
    What am I looking for again? What page you want me to start at?
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Why are you fuc&$rs not at my pool yet? The drinks are kickin the bods are hot and could I be missin my mfp friends?
  • psmackka
    psmackka Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did you miss me?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Did you send the directions out?
  • srazamora
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How do I log food for this party?
    I went to an art show yesterday and they had a lot of good food; some I tried and some I stayed away (like the cakes and other sweets). Came home and saw what the food diary showed for a 'small' plate at a
    wedding reception) and then tripled it (I still stayed within my daily caloric count doing it that way). It ended up being my 'big' meal for the day. Don't know if that was accurate or not; but, surely it is close. Of course, trying to balance a cup of punch and the plate was no easy task and some of it fell into my lap (on a napkin). But, I was not going to deny myself from eating the food.
    'member this?? :D

• bubaluboo
    Options
    What am I looking for again? What page you want me to start at?

Didn't you see srazamora's question about someone who didn't get the point of the thread? Do you think that you could work from about page fifty to find it?

JSurita2, Aww have you been waiting by the pool all this time?
  • srazamora
    edited June 2015
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Why are you fuc&$rs not at my pool yet? The drinks are kickin the bods are hot and could I be missin my mfp friends?

Are you saying only people with hot bods have an invite? :pensive:
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do you think i have bod hot enough to do?
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Do you all not realize you are all sofa king hot and that doesn't even matter anyway? Can you please bring beers
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    How do I log food for this party?
    I went to an art show yesterday and they had a lot of good food; some I tried and some I stayed away (like the cakes and other sweets). Came home and saw what the food diary showed for a 'small' plate at a
    wedding reception) and then tripled it (I still stayed within my daily caloric count doing it that way). It ended up being my 'big' meal for the day. Don't know if that was accurate or not; but, surely it is close. Of course, trying to balance a cup of punch and the plate was no easy task and some of it fell into my lap (on a napkin). But, I was not going to deny myself from eating the food.
    'member this?? :D

Do you think I'd have forgotten that gem? Can you believe that I having looked at the first 30 pages, I didn't post once?
  • bubaluboo
    Options
    Do you all not realize you are all sofa king hot and that doesn't even matter anyway? Can you please bring beers

Does this mean anyone is hot after a few beers?
  • rughead06
    Options

What kind of beer would you like?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Do you think I'd have forgotten that gem? Can you believe that I having looked at the first 30 pages, I didn't post once?
    Were you lurking that whole time??