Needing weight loss friends!

Options
looking for anyone who had more than 50 pounds to loose. I'm a 26 year old woman looking for friends through this journey!

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Sent you a f/r. I have about 80 pounds to lose, and always am looking for more friends.
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hi, new to this site but I'm also 26 and have approximately 140 lbs to lose. Would love to keep in touch
  • twistedwoman
    twistedwoman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lb to lose, would love more friends as I'm struggling
  • marypd67
    marypd67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, trying to lose weight and get fitter, currently following slimming world and started the c25k
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 26yo woman, started with about 50lb to lose (initially, my goal might revise to a further 10lb-ish lower as I get closer to that goal). I'm 30lb down now :smile: Feel free to add me, I'm a bit new to friend requests so haven't quite got the hang of it all :D
  • jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am 26 with 50 to lose too!!! Be my friend!
  • jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and I started at 250, lost 100# and was 150, gained a little over time and then got pregnant, went to 260, got down to 185, got pregnant, went to 240, and now I am 193. I am trying to get back below 150.

I need to have someone to talk to who is going through the same thing. To keep me accountable.
  • brikachuu
    brikachuu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm also 26 and my goal is similar, I'll add you!