Hungry girl

Options
waverly9876
waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
Has anyone made any of the Hungry girl recipes? I was thiinking of making the Lord of the Onion Rings... Please let me know if you have made any of the foods and how it tasted. Thanks!

Replies

• aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    OMG! ive made a bunch, ive made the breakfast apple bonanza oartmeal things ive made the pineapple chicken and the tuna and ive make the spinach balls, ive made a few other things too! theyre awesome! i was SOOO skeptical but theyre all really good! a few were really high in sodium bc of the teryiaki but other than that theyre yummy! lol just follow the recipes! :)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    never heard of them but onion rings are good! :happy:
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My best friend RAVES about her. She just sent me the info last week, haven't gotten around to trying them yet, but heard they were FABULOUS!
  • sweetrachie
    Options
    My husband and I made one of her Pizza-fied Chicken (link below) it was delicous! We both loved it, and plan on making more of her recipes :)

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/lisa-lillien/pizza-fied-chicken-recipe/index.html
  • NenaM812
    NenaM812 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I made the peanut butter brownies on Saturday that were freaking amazing. It was so easy and just called for a can of pumpkin, devils food cake mix, reduced fat peanut butter, and fat free milk. I can't wait to make it again!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I made the peanut butter brownies on Saturday that were freaking amazing. It was so easy and just called for a can of pumpkin, devils food cake mix, reduced fat peanut butter, and fat free milk. I can't wait to make it again!

Do u have the cookbooks or did you find the info online? I am so looking to make them!
  • NenaM812
    NenaM812 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Do u have the cookbooks or did you find the info online? I am so looking to make them!

I looked online at the website. There are a TON of recipes on her website. There were even cheesecake brownies. The PB ones are to die for though. Definitely try them!
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I made her "Super Cheesey Crazy EZ Shepherd's Pie" last night. It was so good. I wasn't a fan of the beef style soy crumbles it calls for but the recipe is so low cal I could easily substitute ground turkey for them and be just fine! I'm trying the mac and cheese tonight! Her website is amazing!
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few of her recipes and haven't been disappointed yet. Actually I've been pleasantly surprised. ^_^
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    My husband and I made one of her Pizza-fied Chicken (link below) it was delicous! We both loved it, and plan on making more of her recipes :)

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/lisa-lillien/pizza-fied-chicken-recipe/index.html

Saw this one on TV, on her show, it looked great! Have to try it!
  • Flutterbybrat9
    Options
    I just made the onion rings and I LOVED them!!!!!!!!!! They are well worth the work!!! I don't like wasting food so I used the really small pieces too, they got a little burnt so be mindful. ENJOY THEY ARE AMAZING!!!