Losing baby weight!

Options
Hi, I'm Katie! Im pretty new here. My husband got me a new phone for Mother's Day & I found this app! I have a son who is almost one & I'm using this app to help me get back to my pre-pregnancy size/weight. So far I really like it!

Replies

• Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP the right place to be. i have only been on here for 6 days now and it is unbelieveable how much support and encouragement you get. so here's to friendships that would never of been and to goals acheived.:flowerforyou:
  • courtneyweiss
    Options
    Welcome! I'm currently losing baby weight also! Only 3 more pounds to go. It's taken me 5.5 months though. Yuck. You can do it! Will add you. :wink:
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome aboard, fellow Mommy! My youngest daughter just turned 1 on Monday :happy: Nice to have you here, best of luck!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. I'm Jillian and just had my baby three weeks ago. I have been on this site since last year trying to get more toned for my wedding. Now I'm trying to figure out how to lose this extra flab around my stomach. If you hit the "search" option and lost up post-natal there are a bunch of us out there in your same shoes. Hope this helps. :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm trying to lose the baby weight my daughter is 23 and my son is 27 years not months
  • Oolie88
    Oolie88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm also trying to lose my baby weight... (My son is 4.. :laugh: )

This is a great site. Very addicting though :)
  • Indy_mom
    Indy_mom Posts: 15
    Options
    I have a 1 and 4 year old. I've technically lost all my baby weight, but things still aren't the same especially in the belly region :) I'm getting back at it and starting to exercise and dodge my chocolate cravings :)
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm also trying to lose my baby weight... (My son is 4.. :laugh: )

This is a great site. Very addicting though :)

snap! my girl is almost two!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I also started to lose the baby weight, I am now my pre-pregnancy weight but have about 70 more pounds to lose!! you will find TONS of support here!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Hi there
    I've had 3 children in the last 4 1/2 years (5 in total tho) and finally manage to lose the weight from youngest 3, but was overweight before I had them.....but here as been a HUGE help, mostly for keeping track of what im eating which stops me eating more than i realise lol
  • bvannetten
    bvannetten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Its been two years for me since i had my daughter and its time to get rid of it. Welcome and good luck!!!:smile: