Sugar & Carbs are my enemies.

Options
I have been incorporating a low calorie diet but for some reason by carbs & sugar intake are still extremely high ! Idk what to eat to lower my daily consumption of carbs & sugar !!! HELP !

Replies

• Mgatewood82
    Options
    I use splenda in my coffee, I don't add sugar to my cereal and I to curb my craving I buy the bit size candy bars and only eat one when I need it.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    sugar not so much for me,but carbs I love ,I eat whole wheat But i also use it for a source of energy since i dont eat red meat and im not found of fish.so hard to keep it low
  • fishermanwife
    Options
    i started eating my sandwiches open faced so that cuts my bread in half and when i need something sweet i eat snack size candy bars or Dove sugar free candy
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    weight watchers makes some good icecream bars without too much sugar. i cant help on the carbs becuase i love pasta too much to give them up, but if you're craving chocolate you could also get chocolate crunch rice cakes. they have very few calories, not much sugar, and they are just chocolaty enoug to curb cravings.
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i would suggest if you don't already, make you're own food. some of the "diet" foods have really high sugar amounts. Like Healthy choice have like 14g! that's a ton.
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ps and there were 66g of carbs in the one i looked at. yikes!