Whole30

Options
Hi everyone! I have created a group for anyone who is interested in Whole30! It doesn't matter if you are just starting, are an old pro, or are just thinking about giving it a try. It is a place to share information, share victories, share struggles, and share recipes that are Whole30 compliant! Joining doesn't require you to do anything, you can simply check it out for healthy recipes or ideas! And you'll never be required to post any numbers like weight, body fat, etc. Whole30 is all about NON SCALE VICTORIES and how you feel. Although, anyone is more than welcome to post their numbers. Check the group out and request to join, or respond to this post and I will add you! Rock on Whole30ers! =]

Replies

• Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Interested in joining for sure. I have been low carb and lost 30 pounds but need to get rid of the dairy and the artificial sweeteners. Buying the book today and hitting the store.
  • karbar75
    karbar75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if you're still adding people. I started Monday 4/27.. going great so far. I did get the book the other day and I'm delving into that as well. It's nice to see other MFP-ers doing it too!
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi -I just finished day 1. Is the group still open? Thanks
  • auntiebev306
    auntiebev306 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, this may be too late, but i am finishing day 11.
  • AllieLorah17
    AllieLorah17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You've all been added ladies! Keep your eye out for the invite! No matter what day of your whole 30 you are on, or even if you've already completed it, we still welcome you to the group to share recipes, stories, and anything else you'd like to share!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    ohhhh....add me! I just started on June 1st and love it so far. Would love ideas and a place to share :smile:
  • SamZ10
    SamZ10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also! On my second whole 30!
  • lcurtis08
    lcurtis08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added too!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of my first Whole30 (does that mean I will do another, if I manage to finish this one?). Would love to join the group.
  • burtnyks
    burtnyks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Could you add me please!
  • luellaw38
    luellaw38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • OHArtemis
    OHArtemis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Reading the book now and wondering if it would help a variety of things that have plagued me for years. Please add me!
  • ret5028
    ret5028 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! :)