What's good to eat at Applebees?

Options
jnv7594
jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
I've never eaten there, so I'm wondering what tastes good. I was just going to get a steak, mashed potatoes and veggies, but that sounds boring, lol. Anyone had the Steakhouse Bruchetta Sirloin platter? That looks good and won't kill me on the calories. :) Just wondering how it tastes.

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    nachos. Margaritas. I haven't been in a long time all the ones here closed!
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My favorite entrees are the cedar grilled lemon chicken and the pepper crusted sirloin. I really didn't care for the bruchetta sirloin that much -the portion size for it is so tiny.
  • jnv7594
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations ladies. I think I will go with the cedar grilled lemon chicken. That looks really good. :) Might even get a dessert shooter.
  • jnv7594
    Options
    I had the cedar grilled lemon chicken and it was delicious! And bonus...it didn't kill me on calories. Thanks for the recommendation. :)
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I only like their mozzarella sticks and the three cheese penne. Not good for you but, I only go to Applebee's like once or twice a year.
  • pjb82361
    pjb82361 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We went today after my dads funeral. I had a plain 7 oz sirlion, steamed veggies and dinner salad. Was very good
  • coryrood
    coryrood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like the at napa chicken meal. 500 cal. And 50g of protein.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I always get the plain sirloin, eat half of it, half the potatoes, and all the veggies. The leftovers make a good breakfast the next day, and you have enough calories left for a glass of wine and the hot fudge sundae shooter.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I usually get the fiesta lime chicken. Comes with rice on the side. It's pretty good.