35 lbs later...

Options
tnewflash
tnewflash Posts: 19 Member
4 months of strict diet and hardcore dedication. Eating at a caloric deficit for over 100 days with incorporating cheat days after I hit my goal weight and image. Working out 4-5 times a week and doing cardio on off days. Let me know if you have any questions! l8xg1mw1o1nr.jpg

Replies

• ebaba301
    ebaba301 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done! How much BF did you have when first hit your goal and how much BF was that in the latest picture?
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    No questions, just wanted to say you are looking good and I love that smile :-)
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Great job.
  • tnewflash
    Options
    ebaba301 wrote: »
    Well done! How much BF did you have when first hit your goal and how much BF was that in the latest picture?

I started at around 23% body fat approximately, and I ended up at around 10ish% but that's just my guess I could be wrong. In the latest picture I am closer to 10%
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've lost 35lbs, too. I wish now I took good before pics so I could post side by side. You look great!
  • tnewflash
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    Great job! I've lost 35lbs, too. I wish now I took good before pics so I could post side by side. You look great!

It's never too late to start taking photos! They are the best way to show progress, the scale can be misleading!
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job how many calories per day?
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Dedication and time! Awesome job
  • tnewflash
    Options
    rongata wrote: »

Initially I was eating around 2000 calories a day for about a month. Then I dropped to 1800. Once I was at 1800 and stopped seeing results. I switched to intermittent fasting where I would have a 4 hour eating window once a day and ate about 1600 calories this helped with my weight loss plateau. Once I dropped the last few pounds I increased my calories back up to 180 and are regularly. Now I eat about 1900 calories a day and incorporate cheat meals once or twice a week in order to maintain my physique.

Might try to lose a pound or two more of fat but the energy depletion is getting noticeable, my body is trying very hard to save energy. I recommend not going below 500 calorie deficit because if you drop any lower for too long the cravings are unreal and your body has a hard time getting energy and sessions at the gym become very hard
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    tnewflash wrote: »
    rongata wrote: »

Initially I was eating around 2000 calories a day for about a month. Then I dropped to 1800. Once I was at 1800 and stopped seeing results. I switched to intermittent fasting where I would have a 4 hour eating window once a day and ate about 1600 calories this helped with my weight loss plateau. Once I dropped the last few pounds I increased my calories back up to 180 and are regularly. Now I eat about 1900 calories a day and incorporate cheat meals once or twice a week in order to maintain my physique.

Might try to lose a pound or two more of fat but the energy depletion is getting noticeable, my body is trying very hard to save energy. I recommend not going below 500 calorie deficit because if you drop any lower for too long the cravings are unreal and your body has a hard time getting energy and sessions at the gym become very hard

Congrats you did your thing bro
  • ebaba301
    ebaba301 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    tnewflash wrote: »
    funjen1972 wrote: »

It's never too late to start taking photos! They are the best way to show progress, the scale can be misleading!

Thanks. I believe you're probably ard 10% BF or lower in the new picture. Well done and amazing it took you just about 100 days!
  • sugarcoated2015
    sugarcoated2015 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look a lot healthier and happier with yourself, congratulations!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Nicejob man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!