Walking buddy in Winter Park, FL area?

Options
Hi! A little about me:

My name is Megan and I'm a photographer and artist living in central Florida. I'll be 26 next month and my husband and I just had our first baby in January! I had gained 40lbs over the past 5 years and then put on 30 with pregnancy. I have lost all but 10 lbs of the pregnancy weight leaving me about 50lbs to lose to reach my goal weight.

I just joined MFP Monday and I am loving it already. It's already changed my eating but I need to add some exercise into my schedule now.

Is there anyone in the Winter Park, FL area that would like to meet up and walk Park Avenue in the mornings once or twice a week with me and my little boy? It's a beautiful area/neighborhood to walk through and mornings should be cool enough to be outside. Let me know!

Replies

• Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So jealous! :) My best friend lives in Orlando and one of the things I look most forward to when I visit is going to the farmers market and Winter Park in general! I'll actually be there this weekend...but alas...from Central New York I'd make a crappy buddy!
  • meganlee85
    meganlee85 Posts: 24
    Options
    Haha, well if you ever visit for longer, let me know! This past weekend was my first time walking to the farmers market since we move here in Oct. '10 and I realized how much there is to do. There is even a splash park at the corner of New England and Pennsylvania!