This is actually working for me!!!

Options
meeshu1976
meeshu1976 Posts: 13 Member
I just started using myfitnesspal and it actually does work. I kept going to the gym and working out but not really keeping track of my food in-take. I noticed "now" that I measure everything I eat. Today, I'm going out and buying a food scale. Sometimes it's hard to judge what 2, 3, or 4oz. really is.

I'm really excited about this! I did my first weigh in and I lost 5lbs. already! YAY ME!!!

Good luck to everyone who reads this, since this is my very first posting....ever. :happy:

Replies

• jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!
  • dbendelow
    dbendelow Posts: 27
    Options
    well done you , keep it up !!! :)
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    Yay! Isn't it awesome when you realize it DOES work!? :smile:
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • 4mybaby33
    4mybaby33 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats!!!

That is awesome!
  • no_kidding
    no_kidding Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am really happy for you... Joining this site is so much motivation for a great weight loss..
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will love this site and all the supportive people here.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I just started using myfitnesspal and it actually does work. I kept going to the gym and working out but not really keeping track of my food in-take. I noticed "now" that I measure everything I eat. Today, I'm going out and buying a food scale. Sometimes it's hard to judge what 2, 3, or 4oz. really is.

I'm really excited about this! I did my first weigh in and I lost 5lbs. already! YAY ME!!!

Good luck to everyone who reads this, since this is my very first posting....ever. :happy:
    FANTASTIC :)
    So glad you are enjoying MFP - it is a fantastic place isn't it???
    Sent you a friend request - if you have plenty feel free to not fret over denying it - just LOVE my support group on MFP though so if you are building yours - would be happy to be a part of your journey :)

For scales - FYI - walmart actually has a great one that was 19.99 - digital and does grams, ounces, kilograms, pounds... Goes up to 10 pounds - I LOVE IT!
    C.J.
  • meeshu1976
    meeshu1976 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on the scale. I'm actually going to Walmart today. Good looking out!!! Oh, and I did accept your friend request.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I bought a food scale and use it everyday. I love it. Continued success on you journey.