Hello! Im newish. :)

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal for about 2 weeks now and let me tell you..I absolutely love it! It is so simple and easy to use. It really helps me by breaking down everything for me. I want to lose alot of weight and am hoping to gain support from here. The want is there, but it is so hard saying no sometimes. lol I do love to eat!

Replies

• dbendelow
    dbendelow Posts: 27
    Options
    good luck :)
  • Irishtomato
    Options
    Go ahead and add me Shannon. I love to eat as well and am looking for new ways to prepare dishes. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Options
    you can still love to eat, just a little differently! Moderation is tough but you better bet I still enjoy my deep fried dill pickle chips, just not nearly as often! :) Good Luck!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol I love to eat too...and I'm not that creative so I have to figure out how I can eat my face off and still lose weight. I'm a junk food addict...I love chips and chocolate, those are my "go to" foods. But I'm getting better...feel free to add me if you want, I'm pretty good at going to the gym and counting my calories, but I could use some more accountability because I can't get back on the horse after my camping trip this past weekend lol
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    It is so fantastic that you love the site! It really has been such a motivation for me personally - I'm always pleased to hear others who have had similar reactions to it. Building an active (and fun) support group with your MFP friends has been an absolute life saver for me - and has made it SOO easy to stay on track!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like - And let me know what you are looking for - I have bunches of friends that I can "introduce" you to lol - that will help you too :)

C.J.
  • Angelamu7
    Angelamu7 Posts: 58
    Options
    Good Luck!

I am also new...just started.