Hello there

Options
49DegreesNorth
49DegreesNorth Posts: 31 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Just joined. I am Ric, I purchased a Garmin Vivosmart and it uses MyFitnessPal so here I am playing with the setups and profile
I am 49 yo, 170 lbs and 10% bf. started working out 3 years ago, when at 200 lbs and over 24% bf I couldn't stand to look at myself in a mirror.
It's hard hard work. I workout 5 times a week, only heavy weights, am extremely careful about what I eat. It's a complete lifestyle change and takes constant discipline. There is really no other way, no magic pill. You need to commit and do it.
I'm here to answer any questions. You can also find me at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RiccardoG/

Replies

• nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Awesome turnaround Ric! Impressive brother. Using a Garmin Fenix 3. Nomad5326 here and on Garmin Connect. Interested in your work/diet plan. Great job
  • beenz75
    beenz75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results Ric and some encouraging advice there also. How are you able to calculate body fat percentage?
  • 49DegreesNorth
    Options
    I use the skin fold method
  • 49DegreesNorth
    Options
    Thx for compliments!
  • 49DegreesNorth
    Options
    For my diet I try not to be too strict as I have a wife andbswbis a good cook and I need to keep harmony :smile:
    But I try to stick by bodybuilding macros as much as I can, low carbs and high protein