1 Inspiration

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
I know everyone wants to say that everyone on this forum is an inspiration but I want you to actually single out your top 5 most inspiring people on MFP that helps you get along with your losses or lifts your spirits when you fall of track.

My 4 are:

Utefootball2010-because he has this constant positivity to him
Dizzieferg-She just doesnt quit and has gotten pretty ripped
1FITmamaofTWINS-Just look at her pics
roylawrence87-Again just take a look

These are just a few that pop up off the top of my head. Please share the people that inspire you. I know you may feel odd not giving the typical BS answer of "everyone on MFP inspires me" but sometimes it's good for the inspirer to know this as well.

Someone told me this today as I was contemplating this post on my drive to work.....yes its a LONG drive in this Chieattle rain!!!

Replies

• aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    1FITmamaofTWINS - shes always there to help you out or answer any questions you have. shes totally dedicated.. when i cant seem to get motivated i think of all the work shes done and how great she looks and how bad i want it and i get up and get going! thanks alot! ur a huuuge inspiration to alot of ppl! and her blogs are really awesome too!
  • lafriesen
    lafriesen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That was really nice of you to acknowledge your friends... Thanks for sharing :)
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468
    Options
    1. janemartin02: She's the most positive person.
    2. Sunshine_Girlie: Always knows exactly what to say. Always knows how to cheer me up. She motivates me more than anyone.
    3. InfamousQ: Says the most uplifting things. Always comments on my stuff.
    4. jaspersmommy11: She looks AMAZING. so much weight lost. just how far she's come is inspiring.
    5. kickboxer74: He looks great, comments on my stuff and is really awesome. very inspiring to become like him.
    6. GorillaNJ: Really positive. Always checks up on me. :]] makes me feel good.

I have 6 :D
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1FITmamaofTWINS (wow...just wow)
    dgilner (so fun and such a good attitude!)
    Kaye8395BTS (stunning transformation and such a sweet girl!)
    tazpooh (she's ON IT every day and has so much information! so lovely to follow)
  • andrea1237
    andrea1237 Posts: 44
    Options
    kiersteniscool( she introduced me to this site and is always helping me personally.looks great already.)
    nikalosingweight( helped me out with a challenge. im glad to get started. she inspires me)
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    1FITmamaofTWINS.............. by far the most inspirational~~~~
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Guess a lot of people dont have people that inspire them
  • Utefootball2010
    Options
    Thanks for the Love bro... I really appreciate it... It truly means a lot to me... :)

I haven't been really active in the forums but I'll give it a shot... :)

People that have inspired me is:

Dark_Latin_Guy: He's always active and has great enlightening info to share everyday

Richiefixo: His transformation speaks for itself

Bigcurt: He puts in the work day and day out and is there to support you

KeriD: she is probably one most positive uplifting person's I've met on here

Cast59: He's always there to comment support but he also is a hard worker...

There are so many more... But these are my main... :)

Jtune thanks for the thread... You are pretty inspirational yourself my friend... I'm proud to be one of your MFP's... :)
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have a handful, but these are the three that come to mind who inspire me:

Emmaleigh47: She is just amazing! Very positive, helps others, and is my running inspiration. She is a major reason I started running. She asks her friends what they are doing today to be healthy, which is fun!
    Skolls081102: Consistently has big losses and is always focused. Eats super healthfully, persists and doesn't quit.
    Taso42: Is very helpful to others and knowledgeable. He is trucking through loss after loss and has had quite the transformation!

Thanks guys!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    edit: i removed my answer. i can't do this. i keep thinking of more people who i need to add and it's not fair :(
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    1) ANewton401 - She's the first person I clicked with here. She always supports me and lifts me up when I need it and we've had a ton of laughs together. I'm inspired by her drive and determination. She's a fighter. I couldn't do it without her. She's my rock. Oh, and she's gorgeous. ;)

2) Utefootball2010 - He's super positive and has a beautiful spirit about him. I love his regular quotes and his "no excuses!" attitude. I can always count on his support and he leads by example. And he's the brother I always wanted and never had. I love him!

3) Laughindani - She was the first person here who wowed me with her success. She inspired me from the start. And then when I became her friend I realized just how amazing she is. She's always pushing herself to try new things and she seems to always have a great time doing it. She cracks me up on a regular basis and she's beautiful inside and out!

4) Juliecat1 - She inspires me with her own success and drive, but also with the daily support I get from her. She's my favorite little cheerleader and I love watching her succeed as well!

5) Piccolarj - She is a rock star! The girl is unstoppable. I really look up to her and her "I've got this!" attitude. And she's always right there pushing me along too. She's a "leave no (wo)man behind" soldier!

Damn, I could list at least 8-10 more people. It was hard to pick a top five.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    No offense to anyone that's not on this list. Everyone on my friends list is inspirational but these five standout.

In no particular order....

tdonlin - His transformation has been amazing. He's lost so much and is a beast on the racquetball court. He's as consistent as they come on my friends list.

sdot - She was one of my first friends here and despite ups and downs in my life she's always been supportive and kicks me in the *kitten* when I need it.

Missevanston - She and I did a challenge together and she rides me every single day to make sure I'm on task with my workouts and my water. If you want a leader, she's it.

Purcellio - Everyone has someone that's always working and always pushing on their friends list. She's the one on my list. Up early to workout everyday and making the rest of us look like slackers.

jenthestrawberry - Quietly, she kills it every day. I'm pretty certain she logs more miles than anyone else I know. I'm talking 10-20 miles a day!

Again...no knock on anyone that I didn't mention but you gotta admit, these peeps stand out.
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    This is tough because they all pretty much have numbers at the end of them and i'm not sure.... tried looking through 400 and something friends but that didnt work out to well... argh

these are only a few that I know the exact names of

Nolanrgr - yes he is my husband, but he pushes himself harder than anyone I have ever known... it's simply amazing and I couldnt keep up with his workouts if I tried

drmami72- I wish I took care of myself the way she did when she was pregnant. Just look at her pix. She looks AWESOME and shes so inspirational

jonsie1984- she is making such wonderful progress, she looks great, and shes a total sweetheart

Taso42- not only is his progress great, he projects such positive energy..

to name a few....

oh also, YOU and all the MFPers who log in every single day! "**** has logged in for 150 days straight" wow, awesome!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the acknowledgment! I keep coming back because of you all! I'm gonna have to go on and say that there are soooooo many of my friends that keep me going from day to day that I couldn't possibly name five of them. I'd feel like I would leave some out!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    -I don't have him as a friend anymore, but Wan2B21. He just totally blew me away with his transformation and motivation.
    -shreddingit. She started out around the same weight as me and I've never seen someone with such motivation. She just goes and goes and goes like the energizer bunny.
    -Drewso. Seriously, he has like 8 friends on here, go add him. You won't regret it....especially you ladies. *hint hint* ;). No, really, he is right on top of everything as far as his health and exercise go.
    -Roy.
    -Kickboxer74!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    -I don't have him as a friend anymore, but Wan2B21. He just totally blew me away with his transformation and motivation.

Good call. I contemplated putting him in my top 5 as well.
  • Karleyyy
    Options

Good call. I contemplated putting him in my top 5 as well.

He also supports everyone 100% and makes you feel great. He's an awesome guy.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Damn, I forgot Dani and Chrissy. Seriously, I don't even need to say why, they are just full of awesome.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    KDiamond - Knows her stuff & tells it like it is! No candy-coating from her! And she looks amazing in a bikini!
    FemininGuns - Look at her pics! And she's always willing to help others!
    1FitMamaofTwins - Like everyone says, look at her pics! And she is willing to help others!

Thanks!!! :flowerforyou: