hello

Options
Hi I just joined like 10 mins ago,and im really ready to start loosing some weight Im tired of being over weight its time I do something about it. This seems like such a cool place I realy really hope it helps me , my name is lily and hello to eveyrone

Replies

• lily08
    lily08 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I just joined like 10 mins ago,and im really ready to start loosing some weight Im tired of being over weight its time I do something about it. This seems like such a cool place I realy really hope it helps me , my name is lily and hello to eveyrone
  • angelrae
    Options
    Hello lily I am angelrae,and I am new also.Well trying to get down to my ideal weight....Today is my birthday and I am 50 today,so would be the best thing I could do for me as I know Im the only one to make it happen.The age counter doesnt bother me more than being healthy.
  • aznguysgrl
    Options
    WELCOME!:flowerforyou: This a great place for support and everyone here has the same goal, which makes this site so great!!
  • angie2803
    Options
    Hi - I've just signed up and hope that counting calories will get me on the right track.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • illenitsoga
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today 20 minutes ago. I know this website is so much easier than what I was planning to do.

I plan on keeping all posted on my progress.
  • cristleb
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome, I love this site I started 3 weeks ago and have already lost 5 lbs !! If you need some support you can also talk to me !! have a Great day ! You can add me as your friend too if you would like too.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Darci. I've been on the site for 2 weeks and it's been a great resource! It's a great place to log in what I eat everyday and how much I'm exercising. It helps to keep me on track and not lose focus on my goal. Make it a routine to get on her daily, even if you only have time to log in your food and exercise!
    Good Luck!!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    WElcome WELcome!
  • lily08
    lily08 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, im trying hard to eat right but it get stough Im an emotional eater and been feeling bleh so I eat but im trying hard to change that, Nice to meet you all