need supportive people who can join me on this journey to better our health

Options
Hello my name is Noemi ...I have been trying for quite some time to lose wieght my goal is to lose 100+lbs if i can by next year !. ...I'm looking for supportive people who will help me go through this journey as I will do the same for you please add me if your interested and we can start together this journey of getting healthy

Replies

• lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Noemi! I hope to join you on your fitness journey to better our health together - I added you :)
  • mzkatt
    mzkatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Noemi. I'm trying too lose 100 pounds. I would love to join your support team.
  • Azmother3
    Azmother3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thats great !! glad to have you on board .... :)
  • Azmother3
    Options
    Hi Noemi! I hope to join you on your fitness journey to better our health together - I added you :)

Thank you ..for adding me
  • Azmother3
    Options
    mzkatt wrote: »
    Hello Noemi. I'm trying too lose 100 pounds. I would love to join your support team.

Thank you for joining me with this journey!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. MFP has really worked for me. I've realised though my journey is life long :-) you can really do this :-)
  • Sherryisgettingfit
    Sherryisgettingfit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I have about 120 lbs to lose now and could use some friends that are like minded...
  • Azmother3
    Options
    I'm also a mom of 3 boys and a grandma of twins so its very hard for me to. be on track so far I have been walking 1.88 in the morning and the same as in the evening a day, zumba class twice a week and trying to be honest on my food intake and logging it down which its very tricky cause most of the food I eat its really not on the page so I have to guess how much calories is it I try not to fall in temptation which is sodas chips ..candy ...ect all the good stuff that taste great which is bad ...lol ......what are you doing to hit your goal?
  • Azmother3
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    I'll add you. MFP has really worked for me. I've realised though my journey is life long :-) you can really do this :-)

Thank you for adding me
  • Azmother3
    Options
    I'll add you, I have about 120 lbs to lose now and could use some friends that are like minded...

Thank you for adding me
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    For me its important to know what I am eating. Its difficult to use MFP unless you are pretty sure. Best to weight your food, at least to start. Without knowing how much you are eating it will be difficult to get a decent balance.
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I added you! I already lost almost 200 pounds and trying to lose another 50 pounds now! Could use more friends as we all need the help we can get!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We all can use a little support & motivation. I sent a friend request, MFP has been great for me and I will continue the journey on here. I have met some really nice and supportive folks here. Good luck on your amazing journey.
  • southerncharmeDD
    southerncharmeDD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a FR. I was on mfp before under a different name and lost 100 pounds with the help of my friends and this site. I am back now to lose of re-lose 20 that I put back on. I would be happy to be your friend and we can support each other
  • Azmother3
    Options
    jparks341 wrote: »
    We all can use a little support & motivation. I sent a friend request, MFP has been great for me and I will continue the journey on here. I have met some really nice and supportive folks here. Good luck on your amazing journey.

Thank you for adding me
  • Azmother3
    Options
    THenry8 wrote: »
    I added you! I already lost almost 200 pounds and trying to lose another 50 pounds now! Could use more friends as we all need the help we can get!

Wow that's amazing! you lost so much weight I sure hope I can accomplish my goal as well. .thank you for adding me
  • Azmother3
    Options
    Feel free to send a FR. I was on mfp before under a different name and lost 100 pounds with the help of my friends and this site. I am back now to lose of re-lose 20 that I put back on. I would be happy to be your friend and we can support each other

Thank you for adding me I sure need all the support I can get