Hey, Just Thought Id Say Hi, Im New !!

Options
Hey,

Just thought I pop on to say hi, hope your all well and hope that goals are being achived, im just starting out and have a long way to go but there we go anyways anyone who wants to say hi is welcome xx thanks xx

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello back to you... wish you a ton of success on your journey.... don't give up.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Great to see you on here!!! This is a fantastic site and the friends I've made on here have brought me back on track so many times in the last month that I can't even keep up with the count anymore! :)

Enjoy your time here - and if you are looking for a support group of MFP friends - please feel free to add me - anyone can really - Just let me know what you are looking for as my goal for MFP is motivation to my fellow incredible people working hard at making a difference in their lives :)
    C.J.
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I hopeyou enjoy your stay!
    Stay focused and determined!
    And watch the pounds dwindle away!
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi to your too :smile:
    Great site with loads of support and motivation - good luck and feel free to add me :wink:
  • Hollycole
    Hollycole Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome, good luck, and feel free to add me :)
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to MFP...I started a couple weeks ago because some of my sisters are using the website. One has reached her goal and has lost 56# so far. Another sister has lost 43# and still losing weight. I hope I will reach my goal too. This site is so easy to use. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Have a great day!