Hello. Not new, need more committed friends

Options
Hello my name is Prisila. I am finally motivated, but I love to see the progress that others have been making. I recently got a Fitbit and have been becoming more active. I am a 7 year vegetarian and will graduate next spring. My goal is to be fit and healthy come that graduation day. I'm 5'6 and weigh 155lbs. I want to be 130lbs, but not to call myself skinny. I have been lifting weights and hope to turn some of this fat into muscle. Ultimate goal is to measure in at 18 percent body fat. I'm about 29% now. I'm on a 43 day streak here on MFP, I need more friends who log in daily with open diaries. Good luck everyone on your journeys. :)

Replies

• meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You don't have too much to lose-you can do it!
  • Hollywud_
    Hollywud_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome story
  • BritBoogaloo
    BritBoogaloo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and log in daily. I am on a 47 day streak so far. The only problem is I'm about as far from vegetarian as you can get- I eat about 500g of meat daily! But if you'd like to add me, you're very welcome to. :)

• mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same position, graduation in 3 months and I want to be able to look back at photos and be proud. Let's work hard
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • amberskinner
    amberskinner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you on needing more committed friends!!! Someone always starts with me but never sticks it out for very long. I always hold myself more accountable when I know someone is watching!!!

Plus when you do lose a bit it would be nice to be notices, even if it isn't noticeable!!!
  • p_cisneros2
    p_cisneros2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!

Thanks!
  • Naty992
    Naty992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am new here. I am Natalia and I live in Spain (so sorry for my English). p_cisneros2 Your story is so nice, I am sure you will do it with determination and a good attitude! :smile:
    I also have already proposed myself to be fit and eat well (I like chocolate and bakery, who doesn't? :blush: ) I love practising sport and I go to the gym 6 days a week I love it and I also enjoy it a lot! But my real problem is with the food! I love cooking as well so I will try to look for new and healthy recipes! I will try to share them with you! Thank you for reading :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I share open diary but I eat everything. I am also trying to build muscle, don't have much to loose but sure have some to tone
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me....on a 62 day streak right now! At the gym 3-5x a week and I eat pretty healthy. Working to lose another 25 pounds :)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
    26yrs old on a weightloss journey past weight of 252lbs lost 40lbs
    CW; 212.4lbs
    First GW; 200lbs
    Final GW; 150lbs
    We all could use a little inspiration and encouragement from others! I would love to watch others on the same journey. Good luck to all of you stay blessed! ☺