For Women ♥

Options
Find a man who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat. Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you're in sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup. Find one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her." ♥

Don't take anything less ♥

Replies

• jojohove
    jojohove Posts: 9
    Options
    That made me smile. So true!
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    This just made my eyes tear up a little. Beautiful.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written... and SO TRUE!! Definitely worth the wait to find one of THOSE guys. And reassuring to remember that I FINALLY found mine. :-)
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    Ive already got him :)
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    awwww thats so nice
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is the second thing in as many days that has made me smile. After a couple of disheartening years in my marriage, it is only recently that I have discovered everything you have quoted here, applies to my husband. And thankfully vice versa :-)
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Where are these guys? I sure haven't met any.
  • tmontgomery69
    tmontgomery69 Posts: 180
    Options
    I LOVE this! It's SO true too! :smile: Everything in this quote applies to my husband......I'm sure lucky! =)
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I looked Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Made me teary to think how lucky I am. <3
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh very nice! Thank you for sharing that!
    A very good reminder to all of us to not settle for anything other than what we deserve.
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    It's called TRUE LOVE...I have guy like that and I feel very lucky. A partner for lifetime.Thanks for posting...:)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Got him!! He does call me hot more often than beautiful though (he's just that type of guy), even when I've just finished Zumba and I have no makeup and am dripping with sweat, which I just find weird! LOL
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    Do they exist?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Made me teary to think how lucky I am. <3
    Me too!
  • 4mybaby33
    4mybaby33 Posts: 13
    Options
    I absolutely love it!!

Gives single gals like me hope that there actually is a guy like there out there ;)<3
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do they exist?

They are hard to find, but they do exist!! I didn't fine mine till I was 30 (and he was the first serious relationship I've ever had... cause I had THAT much trouble finding the good guys!) LOL
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I used to have one of those, and he got really annoying...lol!
  • Hollycole
    Hollycole Posts: 13
    Options
    So true, thanks for the reminder!!!!