Cant get below the 200lb mark

Options
I've been down this road so much its ridiculous. But I'm determined to get under 200lbs by the end of this month!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You got this. If you haven't been losing, tighten up your logging.
  • Chakhmah
    Chakhmah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's going to happen!! So excited for you!!
    At my highest weight I was 260 and this week I am 196. Keep it up :D
  • Amanda750
    Amanda750 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I feel like the scale just doesn't want to budge!
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Me too. :D its so close yet the scale didn't move this week. I've been at 208 for two weeks. :neutral:
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I think we get a little anxious when we get close to a milestone number, i know i took ages getting under 200, started at 259, hovered around just above 200 for what seemed ages and eventually got under, now 182, you'll get there, just keep on keeping on!!
  • HealthDetermined
    HealthDetermined Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started at 252, decided to give it time and lose slow, lost 50 lbs in a year and a half. Now I am at 202 and I'd give anything to get under 200 but the scale doesn't seem to be moving anymore.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    You got this. If you haven't been losing, tighten up your logging.

+1

And if it's only been a couple of weeks, consider whether you're stalling. You could do everything right and not see a change every single week. Just focus on the process and results will follow.
  • dorothy2512
    dorothy2512 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Change the scale setting - I used to weigh myself in stones and pounds, but it always seemed that I couldn't get past the stone mark - so I changed it to weigh in pounds only, then it seemed to move, but if I get stuck trying to get below, say 190 lbs - I change the scales into kg, then it comes up with a drifter et figure and it seems somehow easier.
    I know you have to keep logging etc, but I used to think it's a physiological thing I my head, that I couldn't get past a certain figure.
    I have lost 85 lbs going from 215 lbs to 140 , on my last bit to try and lose the last 9lbs.
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! You will be so glad you did once you get over the hump.
    Best!
  • h20sks
    h20sks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks to ALL of you!!!!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hey OP, I was where you are. It took close logging for about a month before I saw the drop into Onederland. You will get there!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    h20sks: Keep doing what you know you should be doing: logging, measuring food, exercise, water, etc. You will get there! I did. I am at 196 now! I took me 10 months to lose 27 pounds. Not fast but be diligent.

70044776.png