Maintaining weight nas regaining period

I haven't had my period in about 4 months now. I have been trying to loose weight but now I am quite okay with my weight and I really don't want to loose more but I would also not want to gain. I felt like I've started to eat more lately or ever since I finished this diet but somehow my period has still not returned. Am I still undereating or is there something else I can do? Thanks in advance, I am starting to be a bit worried...

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Perhaps visiting the Dr may be a good idea?

Dietary fat is important for hormonal health, are you including enough of that in your day?
  • livingleanlivingclean

Dietary fat is important for hormonal health, are you including enough of that in your day?
  • livingleanlivingclean

• anaritamfolgado
    anaritamfolgado Posts: 2 Member
    I don't know actually. It never seemed that (according to this app) I wasn't having enough dietary fat from my food but I do recognize that I did a restrictive serious diet and changed the way I ate in a dramatic way. It was a whole life change for this year (2015) as I stopped smoking, started exercising and lost weight maybe going from 60 to 52/53kg (not sure just yet) at 168cm tall. I am supposed to still be on my healthy BMI...I don't want to be unhealthy just fit! But how do I start eating normally again without gaining weight? And how long should it take for my period to come back?
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2015
    Wow, 52/53kg at 168cm is very light!
    I'm only 164cm and weigh 58kg (around a US size 4).
    I would start eating more and trying to put a little more weight ON.
    Best to go see your Doctor, as he/she will be able to give you more qualified advice.