Anyone from the Uk ?

Options

Replies

• daz2270
    daz2270 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - from Yorkshire - feel free to add me.
  • theswan0
    theswan0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Kent here by the sea :) also on garmin feel free to add eather here or there or both my username is the same as on here theswan0 :)
  • Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im from Kent :)
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi guys, from Darlington, Durham. Been on here for 856 days, feel free to add, but plse send a message :)
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    hi all. north west here feel free to add
  • lesleymummy2
    lesleymummy2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started on Week 2 today, from sunny Northamptonshire :-)
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Shropshire here
  • teresathfc1
    teresathfc1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    London calling, feel free to add
  • s1003536
    s1003536 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Live in Edinburgh, from Manchester, but cheekily feel London is my home (don't tell any Mancs that). So thoroughly British :)
    I'd like more UK friends with open diaries so I can sneak peeks at how you build your meals from foods I recognise. I'm on the last and hardest portion of my weight loss (twenty down, ten more pounds to go) and started MFP a few pounds ago to help manage grazing.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you like :)
  • jessicaroe92
    jessicaroe92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cambridgeshire here xx
  • lyndyloo5
    lyndyloo5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Warwickshire :)
  • lms1312
    lms1312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hull and starting again after 2 awful months. Just rejoined the gym and connected my jawbone again. Feeling determined! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :) x
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Isle of Man :) lost 6 stone, after a couple years gained nearly 3 stone back so I've started the gym etc again! Need to shift this weight, its horrible after being free from it for 3 years!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i'm here in Scotland, Perthshire to be exact. I was here before and did really well and, well... kind of gave up for a couple of years, but i'm back and determined again. any friends are welcome
  • taffy83
    taffy83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi i am from Wales. Feel free to add :)
  • PaulMcGee2015
    PaulMcGee2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm up in Middlesrough. Been on the journey about 6 weeks and still feeling positive having lost a little over a stone and maintained my trips to the gym. Feel free to add me.
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from South Wales. Lost just over 2 stone still got a couple to go. Using MFP is the only way I've managed to lose weight!! Feel free to add me xx
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a week one returner... lost 8lbs in first week so delighted. Walking, gym and swimming and mindful eating! Would love any supportive and committed pals to share a laugh and a lean when the tough days kick in. Happy to add anyone who ventures into my wee inbox!
  • getfit858
    getfit858 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    North West of England here and I just joined today.