NSV: The Incredible Shrinking Arms!

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
I didn't realize how much smaller my arms got until I saw my "80s Prom" photos, especially compared to last year's "70s Party" photos! Yeah, I love theme parties! Last year, I went to a total of 5 different costume parties, three before Halloween. I'm at 2 so far this year... right on schedule.

I've been self-conscious about my arms for years. Arms and back. And chins. I guess it's about time to ditch those insecurities. :happy:

70s-80s.jpg

Replies

• MoonlightMerlot
    MoonlightMerlot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! :D
  • megaloox
    megaloox Posts: 31
    Options
    Awesome job! :D I'm waiting for my arms to shrink, too :laugh:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    wow, huge change!! im self concious about the same body parts!! lol
    I'm really working on my arms as well. It's the only place that the majority of public sees naked on u!! hahaha
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    Options
    WOW! lookin' GOOOOOD! :smile:
    I didn't realize how much smaller my arms got until I saw my "80s Prom" photos, especially compared to last year's "70s Party" photos! Yeah, I love theme parties! Last year, I went to a total of 5 different costume parties, three before Halloween. I'm at 2 so far this year... right on schedule.

I've been self-conscious about my arms for years. Arms and back. And chins. I guess it's about time to ditch those insecurities. :happy:

70s-80s.jpg
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    Those arms look great. That is a big all over difference.
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    your arms look great! i hate my arms. :explode: what have you been doing to slim them down?
  • Eeyore2011
    Eeyore2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    First, I LOVE the blue eye shadow in your 70's party pic. Woo! Talk about memories!! Second, yes, ditch those insecurities, you look AWESOME!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME girl! YAY! You look GREAT!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You rock! Thanks for posting the inspiring photo's!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are right--it's time to ditch those insecurities. Way to go!
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Awesome difference, WTG :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I don't do much for the arms. EA Sports Active 2: 9 Week Challenge on "Hard" with 5# weights. Other than that, I mostly just run.

Well, there's cleaning up after seven cats using clumping cat litter. That gets to be quite a workout! :laugh:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Your arms look fabulous! And you are down to 1 chin, lol. You look amazing. Keep up the awesome work, you are such an inspiration to me!!!! :wink:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Definite difference!!! That is so great!!
  • Dkittery
    Dkittery Posts: 82
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing... Great job!!!!!

5551649.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • DanceMomCG
    DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great...and I noticed the chin too...your face has slimmed down too!!! Congrats!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A HUGE difference!! Omg, you give me so much hope :)
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!